• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona UPDATED: Want to buy or 'borrow' dash panels, any color

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Hi all, I'm going to surprise my wife with her dream vehicle - a yellow Jeep. So I ordered a Sahara for her, and its already built, just waiting for shipping. I'm sure that once I give it to her, she's not going to let me touch it. So I need to do any customizing before I give it to her, and without the use of my shop (garage). But the one thing she will appreciate is painting the dash panels yellow. So I am looking to buy a second set and have them painted before the vehicle gets here, and when it does, do a quick swap, rather than waiting a week for paint to dry.

So I am wondering if any of you who had the silver panels replaced with the red or leather ones, and would want to part with your old ones? I am looking to pay about $50 for your old set. If you don't feel that is sufficient, I could send you my old ones when I take them out. So effectively you would have a set of panels to sell at whatever price you like, you would just be $50 richer for having to wait a couple weeks.

Local Phoenix transaction a plus.

UPDATE: I'll pay $100 to buy your old panels, or $50 to trade for your old panels.
Sponsored

Last edited:

NewBlueJLU

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
What dash is yours coming with?

OP
OP
ODDs

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
It's the one that comes with non-leather Sahara. I believe it's a silver gray.

NewBlueJLU

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Ok i
It's the one that comes with non-leather Sahara. I believe it's a silver gray.
have the grey panels now. I have been looking for the leather panels but can’t get a part number online for them. If I could get the leather panels, I would send you my grey ones.

OP
OP
ODDs

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara

Sponsored

OP
OP
ODDs

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
UPDATE: I'll pay $100 to buy your old panels, or $50 to trade for your old panels.

MojitoRubiJL

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon Mojito
You still looking? In Toronto area, can ship fairly cheaply.

OP
OP
ODDs

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Thanks, but no, the vehicle has actually arrived and I gave it too my wife already. She going to be out of town for a week here soon so I'll be able to take my time getting the panels painted.
Sponsored