Sponsored

Updated to 11.1.5 and Uconnect and mopar.com dashboard not updating vehicle info

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
I have since upgraded my Tazer JL Mini to 11.1.5 and working well in the Jeep BUT again my mopar.com and Uconnect (which is SiriusXM Guardian) still not updating milage, health etc. During this period I had to renew my subscription service with SiriusXM Guardian plus had to ask Uconnect to get involved as my settings did not show up in my Uconnect app.

I reached out again via Uconnect to contact and work with mopar.com to see why no updated milage, health etc. They did ask if I had anything plugged into my OBD2 port which I said no knowing in my mind I’m using a Tazer JL Mini.

I’m not throwing Tazer under the bus, I think it is a mopar.com and Uconnect which is SiriusXM Guardian problem as they are not passing data back and forth with each other.

So the question is anyone else have this issue of updates so we can help figure out how to fix it.
Sponsored

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Unplug it and see if it starts working? I have a manual which means no remote start, and so I didn’t renew guardian. I used it exactly once during the free year I had it. Good riddance. I can look at my dashboard to see mileage and tire pressure. :)

If you have remote start and it still works via your phone, I say piss on it. Tazer features > seeing tire pressure on your phone.

OP
OP
MacJack

MacJack

First Name
-O)|||||(O-Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL 2 Door
Vehicle Showcase
Unplug it and see if it starts working? I have a manual which means no remote start, and so I didn’t renew guardian. I used it exactly once during the free year I had it. Good riddance. I can look at my dashboard to see mileage and tire pressure. :)

If you have remote start and it still works via your phone, I say piss on it. Tazer features > seeing tire pressure on your phone.
Thanks for your idea... for the record I have the JL mini upgraded to the full features.. I have tried what you suggested.... In doing so I think it more of a mopar.com and Uconnect which is SiriusXM Guardian issue. That is why I'm not upset with ZAuto.....

So here is the latest email from Uconnect Dev Team.

Thank you. We are pleased to be able to assist you.

At your convenience, please confirm you are now able to see the correct vehicle image. Please note, the issue with vehicle information is still being investigated.

Thank you for being a valued customer.

So they did fix the mopar.com dashboard issue with losing my Jeep photo.... they are working on the update the health etc.

Now you can not have remote start etc without out signing up to Uconnect... So that why I signed up.... so it I'm paying $200 for the year, I want it all to work right... You need to know my wife drives my Jeep while I'm away and being two states away I can see what is up... where she at and health of Jeep.
Sponsored