First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08KK, 21JLU
Occupation
Sales Engineer
I received a quote yesterday at 12.2% under MSRP + $499 = 11.2% under MSRP which includes use of tread lightly. So I don't understand this thread.
Im starting to suspect this was dealer specific, management telling sales no more FR purchases. I just called FCA Incentives and they said no changes on their end
Sponsored

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I received a quote yesterday at 12.2% under MSRP + $499 = 11.2% under MSRP which includes use of tread lightly. So I don't understand this thread.
What don’t you understand?

Msmiljanic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
What don’t you understand?
The chatter that Stellantis is halting incentives that allow a dealer to sell a car for low margins. I received a quote yesterday for the typical 12% below with TL. So for now, this looks like a dealer issue. As an example, I called a another popular place in Houston, and they are not moving cars at those lower prices because they stated it would use up one of their allocations on a lower margin sale which is not worth it to them given the current market conditions - that makes perfect sense.

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
The chatter that Stellantis is halting incentives that allow a dealer to sell a car for low margins. I received a quote yesterday for the typical 12% below with TL. So for now, this looks like a dealer issue. As an example, I called a another popular place in Houston, and they are not moving cars at those lower prices because they stated it would use up one of their allocations on a lower margin sale which is not worth it to them given the current market conditions - that makes perfect sense.
The OP only said he was asked by stellantis to stop offering it on top of his 4% under invoice. No mention of other dealerships. My assumption is stellantis sees a shit ton of orders coming out of his dealership and want to make it more “fair” for others. Or another dealer snitched on him because he’s getting a ton of orders.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Title says...
UPDATE % under invoice with @dealersider

What is Dealersider?

Sponsored

JFLO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Rubicon (Totaled)

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The OP only said he was asked by stellantis to stop offering it on top of his 4% under invoice. No mention of other dealerships. My assumption is stellantis sees a shit ton of orders coming out of his dealership and want to make it more “fair” for others. Or another dealer snitched on him because he’s getting a ton of orders.
But yet the
Title says...
UPDATE % under invoice with @dealersider

What is Dealersider?
He is the owner of a CDJR Dealership in Horsham PA

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Why are people in here bitching? If you aren't buying a jeep through this dealership, carry on.

Most likely Stellantis saw the number of AR being purchased through this dealership and cut them off for future AR sales. This brings up a very good point, people need to shut their mouths about the AR program and stop blabbing about ways to get it before Stellantis cuts it off for everyone....

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Why are people in here bitching? If you aren't buying a jeep through this dealership, carry on.

Most likely Stellantis saw the number of AR being purchased through this dealership and cut them off for future AR sales. This brings up a very good point, people need to shut their mouths about the AR program and stop blabbing about ways to get it before Stellantis cuts it off for everyone....
Tread Lightly is something that anyone can sign up for. Others for the most part are company based. Plus its hard to contain something especially in the forums

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
But wait. I live in the USA which runs on capitalism. Those other dealers can sell just like him and make money, just like him. It's called competition. They won't like it, but they could if they wanted to. They are probably like our locals and prefer to make a killing on each sale because its easier with less work and they would miss out on bragging how they beat up on a laydown.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Tread Lightly is something that anyone can sign up for. Others for the most part are company based. Plus its hard to contain something especially in the forums
And you just mentioned one, which is the opposite of what we should be doing...

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
And you just mentioned one, which is the opposite of what we should be doing...
that reward has been around here for a while. This wont be the last time FCA/Stellantis will stop future AR#

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
Hi everyone...I’m Tom...also a member of Bronco6g, Bronco Sport Forum, Mach E forum, Mavericktruckclub, & F15014gen Forum…

We are offering % under invoice for Wrangler/Gladiator retail orders…4XE INCLUDED!

Invoice + Options + Destination x 96% plus tax/tags & $394 Pa Doc

08/23/2021 - We have discontinued offering Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer & AR# discount at the request of Stellantis...

Below is my menu for other CJDR products - % under invoice is before any Stellantis Retail Incentives & TDM's:

CHAPMAN OF HORSHAM ORDER MENU
AS OF 08/23/21
% UNDER INVOICE
WRANGLER4%
GLADIATOR4%
392 (ABOVE OUR ALLOC)4%
COMPASS4%
CHEROKEE4%
RENEGADE4%
GRAND CHEROKEE4%
GRAND CHEROKEE L4%
RAM 1500 (TRX $7500 off MSRP)4%
RAM HEAVY DUTY4%
RAM PROMASTER/CITY4%
CHARGER4%
CHALLENGER4%
DURANGO4%
PACIFICA4%

Feel free to dm/text/email me

215-410-2210
[email protected]

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required
Can you please confirm this update only applies to orders placed with you AFTER 8/23/21? Those of us who ordered earlier still have the earlier 1% Tread Lightly + 5% under Invoice right?

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
that reward has been around here for a while. This wont be the last time FCA/Stellantis will stop future AR#
Who cares if it’s talked about, they know exactly where the codes are populated from. Food for thought, with the bronco you could of got similar pricing (X Plan) if you signed up for the mustang club. Ford pulled the pricing program when they seen a bunch of people sign up for it. Also because the Bronco’s a first year vehicle.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
Great deal for a 392. When do you think you’ll get it?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.