First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Is that $9500 more than a manual v6 or $9500 more than the auto v6 which is about $2500 more than the manual? Any idea if there will be required options like the 4xe has?
All I know is my dealership source who is ready to push reserve or order tomorrow for me came back and said "It's showing up as a $9500 option available on Rubicon and Mohave 4 door models.

I don't know if other mandatory options it pulls in when selected. Or if it is $9500 with those options pulled in.

Will find this all out tomorrow ;)
Sponsored

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
All I know is my dealership source who is ready to push reserve or order tomorrow for me came back and said "It's showing up as a $9500 option available on Rubicon and Mohave 4 door models.

I don't know if other mandatory options it pulls in when selected. Or if it is $9500 with those options pulled in.

Will find this all out tomorrow ;)
Let us know asp, the diesel is 6000 and at 9500 for the 392, I'm in, even if my wife leaves me, over it!
I went onto Jeep site and didn't see the Mohave?

Last edited:

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
While I do think the 392 Wrangler is freaking awesome, and will probably sell very well. I honestly don't understand the excitement. I didn't buy a Jeep to be able to pass everybody, and the V6 does very well on and off road. I do take my wheeling. I set my cruise at 64 MPH on a 60 MPH highway, and go. Let all the people pass me so they can be in front of me by two car lengths 10 miles away. I'm not a hater, and maybe one day will have a 392 Wrangler, but I'm in love with the one I have now, and have 0 desire to ever get rid of it.
Modify it, add 37-40” tires and then you might understand a little better.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Let us know asp, the diesel is 6000 and at 9500 for the 392, I'm in, even if my wife leaves me, over it!
I went onto Jeep site and didn't see the Mohave?
Mohave JL's are out and about. I saw one on the trails 2 weeks ago. Interesting they are not listed and only JT is - perhaps that is part of tomorrows news....

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Mohave JL's are out and about. I saw one on the trails 2 weeks ago. Interesting they are not listed and only JT is - perhaps that is part of tomorrows news....
Why arnt they on the jeep builder yet?

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Why arnt they on the jeep builder yet?
I don't know - I saw one and assumed they had been released. It is not like it was a secret they were coming as even the JT Mohave launch mentioned JL to follow.

Edit: If I knew it was a factory test mule I would have followed -- spotted at RCORP.

I wonder if they just hit all the BOH trails as part of the testing/release process? That could explain RCORP?

starrs

First Name
Galen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Occupation
Registered Nurse
I don't know - I saw one and assumed they had been released. It is not like it was a secret they were coming as even the JT Mohave launch mentioned JL to follow.
Yet to see any online anywhere also for sale. Has anybody seen a Mojave wrangler for sale?

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Again, many people can barely drive the wrangler now due to all the alleged steering issues, add in a Hemi and I’m pretty sure it’s gonna end bad.
You think a 2021 Jeep will come with 2018 problems?

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
You think a 2021 Jeep will come with 2018 problems?
Hard to say, they can’t seem to fix the issues on what’s out now. Major changes to the mechanics of the Jeep are gonna bring on issues of their own, which will pile up on top of the list of old issues. I may be wrong tho.

Duluth Diesel

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy’s Sport
Ok, I’m gonna be “that guy”.......

any idea on MPG?

....... ok, now I can go out and hug a tree..... once the wind stops blowing here in CO.... it’s too Cold to hug bark right now.
Well if it anything like my 2019 Ram Mega Cab 6.4, and figuring on a lot less weight, I’d guess a Wrangler 6.4 Hemi could scrape out 18-20 mpg Highway if you’re nice to it. But good luck on range and no one is really going drive these nice haha

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Hard to say, they can’t seem to fix the issues on what’s out now. Major changes to the mechanics of the Jeep are gonna bring on issues of their own, which will pile up on top of the list of old issues. I may be wrong tho.
Interesting bit of news. I seem to see it different. Many people are getting their issues resolved and it appears Jeep is going even deeper with it. So fingers crossed for me that they get it right. Even though there is a 95% chance I swap out all that crap anyways. :CWL:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.