Vehicle(s)
2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Megacab
I should’ve waited for this instead of my ecodiesel

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
why does the 392 need to have the 6 speed but the diesel didnt ?
The 3.0 checked a lot of boxes for my use-case regardless of transmission. The objective metrics of wheeling a low-rpm torque machine like it favors the ZF in almost every category but the pedantic old man in me still wants to row his own. For me to take a big $$ hit on selling a built $70k+ JLURD would require both the 392 and a 6MT. Just the way I call it for my own purposes.

Sponsored

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Overland? WTF?!?! This is NOT for fucking overlanding! This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo. This vehicle is for nothing short of full sends.

But it’s not, and never will be, for fucking overlanding! I swear to god if someone puts a damn refrigerator in the back of one of these and mounts some traction boards on the spare tire....I will come to your house and reap vengeance on their hipster ass
Sorry, Alaskans don’t take feedback on how to be a red-blooded American from Georgia anymore. Come check out the last frontier if you want a taste of real freedom, less commies, and plenty of uses for a 392 beyond those you’ve mentioned.

TJJL19

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Sport
Dammmm! I can smell the burning rubber!!!!!!

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Overland? WTF?!?! This is NOT for fucking overlanding! This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo. This vehicle is for nothing short of full sends.

But it’s not, and never will be, for fucking overlanding! I swear to god if someone puts a damn refrigerator in the back of one of these and mounts some traction boards on the spare tire....I will come to your house and reap vengeance on their hipster ass
Sooooo..... I’m reading “mid-life crisis vehicle”

:CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:

Sorry, Alaskans don’t take feedback on how to be a red-blooded American from Georgia anymore. Come check out the last frontier if you want a taste of real freedom, less commies, and plenty of uses for a 392 beyond those you’ve mentioned.
Did you ever?

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I’m gonna use mine to drive a fire road In a national forest. After which, I’m gonna eat crepes in downtown Breckenridge.

I live at
800 Commie lane
pussyville, CO, 696969
:LOL:

Say, what part of California did you leave anyway, and how did you manage to avoid moving to Oregon with the rest of your neighbors? :LOL:

I‘m pretty sure I need the hemi. The sound alone makes my pants tickle. :giggle:If it comes with 37s, and decent suspension, I’ll try to make it happen. The question is whether I’ll be able to afford it and still retire before I’m 85...

Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Love the power and sound but unfortunately there isn’t a hundred mile wide dry lake bed around where I live to enjoy it lol
Correct me if I am wrong, but isnt Florida surrounded by a thousand miles, or so, of beaches??? Just as good.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
:LOL:

Say, what part of California did you leave anyway, and how did you manage to avoid moving to Oregon with the rest of your neighbors? :LOL:

I‘m pretty sure I need the hemi. The sound alone makes my pants tickle. :giggle:If it comes with 37s, and decent suspension, I’ll try to make it happen. The question is whether I’ll be able to afford it and still retire before I’m 85...
Oregon? Shit, most of 'em came running to Colorado.

Wanna know how to spot them? Wait till winter!

Status
Not open for further replies.