First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Ok, I’m gonna be “that guy”.......

any idea on MPG?

....... ok, now I can go out and hug a tree..... once the wind stops blowing here in CO.... it’s too Cold to hug bark right now.

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
It will be interesting to see if this comes with Dana 60's. No way that much power and 37's will not snap the 44's off road.
This and price are my questions. My 2021 has like 1200 miles on it...I need info on this before I put my lift in that's sitting in the garage! Ok...I'll put the lift in regardless, but it's probably coming back out if this thing is a good reality.

JLURD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Compass Latitude 6MT, 2020 JLUR 3.0
Offer it with the 6MT and a big enough fuel tank to get near the overland range of my 3.0 lifted on 37s (22mpg x 18 gallons), I might just have to trade.

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Offer it with the 6MT and a big enough fuel tank to get near the overland range of my 3.0 lifted on 37s (22mpg x 18 gallons), I might just have to trade.
why does the 392 need to have the 6 speed but the diesel didnt ?

Sponsored

Windshieldfarmer

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2020 JlU on order
Please no! My 7 month old 2020 Recon only has 5,700 miles, 35s, 2” lift, winch, artec skids, and Baja lights.... I love what I have but a 392 would be a dream....it would be totally irresponsible to trade, BUT.....talk me out of it....

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
Overland? WTF?!?! This is NOT for fucking overlanding! This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo. This vehicle is for nothing short of full sends.

But it’s not, and never will be, for fucking overlanding! I swear to god if someone puts a damn refrigerator in the back of one of these and mounts some traction boards on the spare tire....I will come to your house and reap vengeance on their hipster ass

BenDiem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 991.2TT; 23 EVO RWD
Occupation
US Gov’t Contractor & Gym Rat
I’ll be the contrarian. I’d be super happy if FCA offered the tried & true, 5.7 cubic inch in a Wrangler. That would work for me...
Cheers all...

Sponsored

Chief_Dan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Stingray
I’ll be the contrarian. I’d be super happy if FCA offered the tried & true, 5.7 cubic inch in a Wrangler. That would work for me...
Cheers all...
Well, I will admit, any V8, the 5.7 or the 6.4 in a JLUR, & that just might make me trade in my 3.6L non-BSG, 2020 JLUR automatic, which I really really like!

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Overland? WTF?!?! This is NOT for fucking overlanding! This is for jumping shit and peeling out. It’s for picking up 23 year old blondes and waxing 5.0s. It’s for running Prius’ off the road and pissing off liberals and commies. It’s for guys who get BJs on the first date, people who love America and old glory. It’s the vehicle you take to Las Vegas or to get a new tattoo. This vehicle is for nothing short of full sends.

But it’s not, and never will be, for fucking overlanding! I swear to god if someone puts a damn refrigerator in the back of one of these and mounts some traction boards on the spare tire....I will come to your house and reap vengeance on their hipster ass
What If I pull the rear seats, put a full kitchen and bed in back?

:movember:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I just they would have have it available on the 2dr but probably wont like the eco diesel
I'm going to say the 6.4L will be nutty in the 4 door, and outright dangerous in a 2 door. I'd love to try that though. :fingerscrossed:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.