Update: Power Soft Top (Sky One-Touch) Ordering / Production Pushed

tfantini

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would not count on it clearing completely. Having never touched the Power Top I do not know if it is plyable or has rigid parts in it.

Sky One Touch.jpg
I just picked up JL with sky one touch roof. There is a hard rail the full side length of the jeep, front to back. The folds max out at 4-½”, so need that as minimun height clearance to the bottom of the rack bar. There are no hard ribs in the cloth roof, but would not want the cloth to keep rubbining the bottom of the rack. Suspect would void warranty. Have not yet found a roof rack with that clearance. Anyone else?
Sponsored

tfantini

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I would not count on it clearing completely. Having never touched the Power Top I do not know if it is plyable or has rigid parts in it.

Sky One Touch.jpg
I have a JL with Sky One Touch. Tried the Mopar removable roof racks and they do not have enough clearance for the folds. Have just fitted a Thule roof rack (58" bars), with the 387 (High) foot clamp. Clears the folds and the ribs. Works well.

Mrjimmystewart

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep 392, Mercedes E 53 convt, Prevost H3-41
Occupation
Retired
Tfantini - Please post pics! Ive just been informed that my Moab with Sky touch is at the dealer ready to be picked up! I'll need some racks
Sponsored