Sponsored

UPDATE Post #2: Does @BesTop offer replacement windows for 2021 JLUR premium tops yet?

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
I believe I read that @Bestop is making the upgraded "Premium Soft Top" for the 2021. I am pondering a replacement rear window which I can mod a little to become a fully screened window for extra ventilation when sleeping at night. Was going to do a search and contact BT but thought I would ask here 1st in case anyone already knew AND to see if others might have had the same idea. Will start some research now.

SO FAR it looks like you have to buy all 3 rear windows as a package. I will contact them if no answers pop up here.

EDIT: Email sent to BT. Will follow up in this thread with their answer.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, as of now it is a failure. I guess the next move if I decide to go this route is to find a used soft top selling cheap. Here is their reply:

Jasmine Robertson (Bestopinc)

Feb 23, 2021, 12:35 PM MST

Hi there,

We do not offer a replacement rear window for the factory top for that year vehicle. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Thank you,
Customer Service Representative
1-800-845-3567
333 Centennial Pkwy | Suite B | Louisville, CO 80027
[email protected]
Bestop.com
Bestop, Inc

laroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
I might be misunderstanding what you're asking...

You can get a Mopar window replacement from Quadratec and other vendors. Premium version is pretty expensive at $350, but if you're just using it when sleeping, maybe the black diamond version would work at half the price.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-soft-top-window-wrangler-jl/black-diamond-tint

I actually need the passenger side window, so if you find a cheap top, I'd buy the one window from you to offset some of your cost. I'm too cheap to pay the full price until my current window breaks completely.

I've thought for a while that if someone made window replacements using screens, they'd probably sell pretty well. Not sure how well they'd do at 75 mph, but still a good idea, in my head.

Another option could be the Roadie window tent, available on Amazon. It's also been mentioned on these forums with good reviews.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might be misunderstanding what you're asking...

You can get a Mopar window replacement from Quadratec and other vendors. Premium version is pretty expensive at $350, but if you're just using it when sleeping, maybe the black diamond version would work at half the price.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/rear-soft-top-window-wrangler-jl/black-diamond-tint

I actually need the passenger side window, so if you find a cheap top, I'd buy the one window from you to offset some of your cost. I'm too cheap to pay the full price until my current window breaks completely.

I've thought for a while that if someone made window replacements using screens, they'd probably sell pretty well. Not sure how well they'd do at 75 mph, but still a good idea, in my head.

Another option could be the Roadie window tent, available on Amazon. It's also been mentioned on these forums with good reviews.
Haven't checked yet to see if they fit and attach the same on the 2021. Worth a look since if I go this direction it will only be for sleeping in the back when I camp.
Sponsored