Sponsored

UPDATE post# 16 w/video link-Need to use vacation time-Do not like to wheel alone-Anyone want to meet at the HotSpringsOffRoadPark?

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
Dates negotiable BUT I can not do weekends. Best for me would be Mon thru Fri. Some time in Sept or early October. Meet there on a Tuesday and leave some time on that Thursday. There is on site camping and many miles of trails. Also 3 BOH trails which I intend to run. (cross posting on North Iowa Jeep Club and JLWranglerForums). https://hotspringsoffroadpark.com/
Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Recon, 2021 JLU Rubicon
I might be able to do something in October. Also need to burn some vacation time and have been wanting to get back out to pick up Rubicon Ridge. Have you confirmed they’re open during the week? (The Texas parks aren’t)

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I might be able to do something in October. Also need to burn some vacation time and have been wanting to get back out to pick up Rubicon Ridge. Have you confirmed they’re open during the week? (The Texas parks aren’t)
Yep: " You can now plan your next trip any time night or day! Find out which RV sites, Tent Camping Spots, or Cabins we still have open for the dates YOU want to come wheeling. We are open 7 days a week, year round. To book your campsite, click HERE!"

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol well that’s pretty clear cut.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My plan is to drive most of the way on a Monday, Arrive early on Tuesday (if not Monday evening). Set up camp and do a little wheeling on Tuesday. Wheel all day Wednesday. Head out Thursday after a good breakfast and breaking camp. I will have to be back home Friday mid to late afternoon. Within the next week I will solidify a date. If others have an interest, throw out some dates as well.

Sponsored

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any chance you will push this out to first week of November? I’m going to Colorado 2nd half of September, combined with October work commitments makes another week in October tough.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any chance you will push this out to first week of November? I’m going to Colorado 2nd half of September, combined with October work commitments makes another week in October tough.
Wish I could. But I either use before min October or lose the time...Sorry but THX for considering it!

BDinTX

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries, if you can keep the tread updated with your dates I may still be able to pull something off.

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here we go - Unless someone else pipes up that they are definitely coming and they have a date which would work for them and me, I am going over the Fall Equinox! Dates will be sept. 21, 22, and 23. I may arrive late on the 20th...Plan to wheel part of Tuesday for sure and all day Wednesday. Thur. may just be a leisurely breakfast and head out. Will check this schedule at work in a day or 2 and verify then.

Sponsored

Marman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Here we go - Unless someone else pipes up that they are definitely coming and they have a date which would work for them and me, I am going over the Fall Equinox! Dates will be sept. 21, 22, and 23. I may arrive late on the 20th...Plan to wheel part of Tuesday for sure and all day Wednesday. Thur. may just be a leisurely breakfast and head out. Will check this schedule at work in a day or 2 and verify then.
A great park. My son and I used to help build trails there in the early 2000's when it was Superlift Park. My son lives about a hour from there so we just visited last month on a Sunday. We saw only 3 other vehicles on the trails all day, pretty much had park to ourselves. Being your going Tuesday-Thursday, hope you have the same. Have a great trip...

DaddyEngineer

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
Please keep this updated, I may be able to go, depends on a job. I hope to know in the next week or so.

Scott

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)