Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Rubi and Snazzy 2021 JLURD
FROM the dealer today:
"...
forwarded me the email you sent regarding the extra $4,000 Jeep offer. Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, I have been out of the office.

From everything I read it will be compatible with the Affiliate Rewards program you are going to use. That being said I am sure you saw the expiration date of 2/28/2021. Hopefully your new Jeep will be here in time before this offer expires. We have very little control over getting it here sooner but I will do everything I can to help get it here by then.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I will keep you posted when I know more regarding the time frame for your Jeep to arrive.

Thanks,"

So, good news is it looks like it will apply
BAD NEWS is I bet it will not get here in time ;(

Fingers crossed!!!
Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
FROM the dealer today:
"...
forwarded me the email you sent regarding the extra $4,000 Jeep offer. Sorry it took me awhile to get back to you, I have been out of the office.

From everything I read it will be compatible with the Affiliate Rewards program you are going to use. That being said I am sure you saw the expiration date of 2/28/2021. Hopefully your new Jeep will be here in time before this offer expires. We have very little control over getting it here sooner but I will do everything I can to help get it here by then.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. I will keep you posted when I know more regarding the time frame for your Jeep to arrive.

Thanks,"

Fingers crossed!!!
I have a similar email for $3000 that expired on 01.04.2021 I ordered a 2021 JLU80.
FROM the dealer today:
"...

Thanks,"

Fingers crossed!!!
I received a similar email but for $3000 which expired on 01/04/2021. I ordered a 2021 JLU80 on 11/30/2020 which will be delivered on 01/25/2021. When I first got the email I called FCA Corp and advised them if I order the Jeep, it will not make in time before Bonus Cash would expire. Well they locked it in and gave me a case number and told me to advise the dealer and have them call in to FCA with the case number to confirm. I did, and they did, and my discount is approved and will be discounted. Call FCA and have them lock it in. It goes under your name only.

coldstart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps are shit. Like their owners.
Occupation
Space Cadet
How do you get one of these? my ETA is 2/18

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
@mgarciknight THANKS! Can't hurt to try. I will reference this forum to see if the positive PR might also help. Day off tomorrow so will call then. Did you use the contact info everyone uses when checking on their builds?
@Aonar I called just Jeep customer service. I gave a quick explanation and they transferred me to the right department. I would call not chat. Good luck.

Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
You just gotta be lucky I guess. Maybe need a history with them. I have had nothing but Jeep since 1995. Thats two XJs, one KJ, one KK, one XK, one JK, and now soon JL. My elderly father just got one last week for $3500. I cant use it because we dont have matching adrs, however, dealer said if I put him on the purchase, we can use his instead for an additional $500 off. 🤔

coldstart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps are shit. Like their owners.
Occupation
Space Cadet
You just gotta be lucky I guess. Maybe need a history with them. I have had nothing but Jeep since 1995. Thats two XJs, one KJ, one KK, one XK, one JK, and now soon JL. My elderly father just got one last week for $3500. I cant use it because we dont have matching adrs, however, dealer said if I put him on the purchase, we can use his instead for an additional $500 off. 🤔
I signed up on various FCA / Mopar sites. Maybe I'll get an additional $4000 off. :)

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, at work all day. Like @mgarciaknight stated, I too am a long time JP owner. This will be my third since 2000. Maybe luck. Maybe a reward? GOOD LUCK to you!
TJ then JK and now JLURD

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Welll, no luck extending the date. In my words not theirs - SOL if it does not arrive in time. I related the case on here where @mgarciaknight got this benefit but it did not sway them. I was told I am in D1 status but suspect she will not arrive in time. Open to other suggestions but looks like a no go on my side.

Sponsored

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Welll, no luck extending the date. In my words not theirs - SOL if it does not arrive in time. I related the case on here where @mgarciaknight got this benefit but it did not sway them. I was told I am in D1 status but suspect she will not arrive in time. Open to other suggestions but looks like a no go on my side.
Sorry to hear about that. They even gave me a case#.
Well good news for me. I just got called from the dealer and mine came in this morning! He text me pics. Looks amazing!

OP
OP
Aonar

Aonar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seems like they just want to taunt me. I now contact JP chat once a week to check status. Here is tonight's reply
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon.
Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Now the race is on

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
Seems like they just want to taunt me. I now contact JP chat once a week to check status. Here is tonight's reply
"I am showing all of the materials needed to start the build process have been received. The vehicle should be entering the build process soon.
Currently no Dealer ETA has been provided."

Now the race is on
My understanding is once the vehicle has a VIN, all rebates and coupons are locked in for that date. Two different dealers told me that. Find out with yours.

mgarciaknight

First Name
MG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU80
I will Most assuredly present him with the coupon code just in case. Nothing to lose. BUT their out is the date.
Hey Aonar, my ordered 2021 JLU80 in Sarge Green came in on Sat Jan 23. Loving it. Its like two different Jeeps if its in the sun or in the shade. Here are a couple pics of it with the top back. The process and closing went smooth. I was able to lower them another $500 and use my personalized bonus cash of $3000 without a problem. I hope you get to use yours too.

E2E37853-E710-4C54-80CE-CA9B7188D7D6.jpeg

4E91F5AC-B27E-4B62-9184-9386FCE718E7.jpeg
Sponsored