Sponsored

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Not sure who you dealt with but in stock unit we are not discounting like this factory order have the green light. Who ever you spoke with should have let you know to order
My mistake, I didn’t realize it was only factory orders. The dealership did offer to place an order. I declined to drive 3 hours when I could get the same deal 5 mins from my house. Sorry for the confusion and good luck with your deal.
Sponsored

4XEJLU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe
Could you shed some light on the rumors you guys need to run credit checks when placing orders?

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Is that true?
Afaik, once you agree to the order, an email is automatically sent to their pre-approval website for financing. If you complete that, it most likely will run a credit check.

Told Mitch I wasn't financing and he told me to just ignore the email. Order was still submitted and processed after making a deposit.

Sponsored

392🐝

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger GT
Afaik, once you agree to the order, an email is automatically sent to their pre-approval website for financing. If you complete that, it most likely will run a credit check.

Told Mitch I wasn't financing and he told me to just ignore the email. Order was still submitted and processed after making a deposit.
Oh that makes sense lol, do you know if they offer nationwide shipping?

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Oh that makes sense lol, do you know if they offer nationwide shipping?
They themselves don't, but I believe they're working with shippers so that you can get pricing and arrange for that. Really not 100% sure what their level of involvement is.

392🐝

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger GT
They themselves don't, but I believe they're working with shippers so that you can get pricing and arrange for that. Really not 100% sure what their level of involvement is.
Cool cool thanks, yea I emailed mitch, waiting for a reply

Reactions: AFD
OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Could you shed some light on the rumors you guys need to run credit checks when placing orders?
We do require a online app, we will not pull credit unless we need to verify something (fraud) or unusual like you are 21 and making 250k a year

Sponsored

Reign4me

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sahara HA 4xE
We do require a online app, we will not pull credit unless we need to verify something (fraud) or unusual like you are 21 and making 250k a year
Yea I filled out the credit app and was told the same thing, credit won’t be run. Sure enough, I had a hard pull show up. I don’t really care too much because I have excellent credit and only 2 inquiries in 2 years, but still it makes zero sense to pull someone’s credit for an order.
also, Im in my 40s with decent income but nothing that is or seems suspicious.

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yea I filled out the credit app and was told the same thing, credit won’t be run. Sure enough, I had a hard pull show up. I don’t really care too much because I have excellent credit and only 2 inquiries in 2 years, but still it makes zero sense to pull someone’s credit for an order.
also, Im in my 40s with decent income but nothing that is or seems suspicious.
I am sorry I know it is frustrating but as we continue to learn through mistakes and grow with the demand of order's, we are trying to be better. I know it does not change that and it was a rare situation but I hope you understand it was not meant and was not done with intent.

Mwhite24

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Occupation
Accountant
Picked up my 2023 Wrangler JLU Sport (Hydro!) from Mitch yesterday. Arrived three weeks earlier than the estimated delivery date and Mitch was on it the whole time! Could not have been an easier experience from beginning to end. I told him ahead of time I wasn’t financing and there was never any issue with that nor any pressure to do so. He provided an exact OTD price and it was honored (No add-ons!). I was driving away in a little over an hour after I came in with my new Jeep. This was my first time with a custom order and the experience couldn’t have been better. Thanks Mitch!

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Picked up my 2023 Wrangler JLU Sport (Hydro!) from Mitch yesterday. Arrived three weeks earlier than the estimated delivery date and Mitch was on it the whole time! Could not have been an easier experience from beginning to end. I told him ahead of time I wasn’t financing and there was never any issue with that nor any pressure to do so. He provided an exact OTD price and it was honored (No add-ons!). I was driving away in a little over an hour after I came in with my new Jeep. This was my first time with a custom order and the experience couldn’t have been better. Thanks Mitch!
That was fast! Did any of your info update on the Jeep tracker?

Also, did you just bring in a certified or cashier's check for the exact amount for the OTD price minus the deposit?

Mwhite24

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Occupation
Accountant
That was fast! Did any of your info update on the Jeep tracker?

Also, did you just bring in a certified or cashier's check for the exact amount for the OTD price minus the deposit?
It was crazy fast! The tracker never even updated the build and ship dates! It just skipped right to the end!

I brought in a personal check for the OTD amount less the deposit and that was accepted. I assume that with the credit check, there was a comfort level with that but I would confirm with Mitch. It all happened so quickly I didn’t have time to get a cashier check (I use an online bank with no branches)

5C6EC6A1-977E-4927-9FFF-897F4E385B65.png
Sponsored