First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Please read the whole post!!!!

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the welcome back love we received from everyone!!

Here is the new and on going structure for Ourisman of Clarksville. No add ons I give full disclosure MSRP, Discount and On The Road I will also provide Invoice shippers that show EVERYTHING we do not hide anything at Ourisman. Those that have placed orders can tell you.

My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

***If you are ready to order *please include your full name, zip code and build specs. If any information is missing I will not be able to price it.
*If you have questions about options or on the vehicle
****Please email me at [email protected]

Now 10% OFF MSRP ON EVERYTHING! With Affiliate!!
ALL CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, RAM ORDERS!
NO B.S.
also no Scatpacks, TRX, Hellcats, Redeye's, or Jailbreaks 😢

***Not contingent on finance or lease. It is your choice, pay with any available funds!!!

Kicker!!!!!
Kicker Below!!!!

🤯🤯10% MSRP IN STOCK!!!!!! Limited time only!!!!!!!! 🤯 🤯
https://www.ourismanchryslerdodgejeep.net/searchnew.aspx?Dealership=Ourisman Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Clarksville

Please make sure in the dealership drop down you look for Clarksville. We have a few Jeep dealerships but we are the only one with 10% off

*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags
*$1,000 deposit required (refundable when it sells to the next person)
Sponsored

Last edited:

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
Solid deal w/Tread Lightly affiliate code (will likely work out to a little over 5% off invoice pricing, or more depending on options). Refundable deposit when it sells is very fair imo, and keeps people from ordering a dozen Jeeps everywhere with intentions of only buying whichever shows up first.

Still waiting for my '23 to be built (currently D1/scheduled), but so far I've had a great experience ordering with Mitch.

@Mitch@OurismanClarksville Might wanna add an expiration date or 'first 100 orders', if you're doing something like that again (or if this is ongoing pricing instead).

GreenLantern

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Thanks for the post! You mentioned everything but then excluded TRX's.

What's the deal on TRX's?

Also, what's the deal on Wrangler 392's?

Thanks!

tshaw2009

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Willys Sport 2-Door, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Lead Pastor, County Projects Coordinator, and Former 88N10 in US Army
Solid deal w/Tread Lightly affiliate code (will likely work out to a little over 5% off invoice pricing, or more depending on options). Refundable deposit when it sells is very fair imo, and keeps people from ordering a dozen Jeeps everywhere with intentions of only buying whichever shows up first.

Still waiting for my '23 to be built (currently D1/scheduled), but so far I've had a great experience ordering with Mitch.

@Mitch@OurismanClarksville Might wanna add an expiration date or 'first 100 orders', if you're doing something like that again (or if this is ongoing pricing instead).
I think it is fair, but my dealership 1/4 mile from my home that I ordered through has no documentation fees, does not require a deposit, and what is on the build sheet is what you pay. In Missouri, we take care of our own sales tax and titling at our local DMV as well.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR/V6)
I think it is fair, but my dealership 1/4 mile from my home that I ordered through has no documentation fees, does not require a deposit, and what is on the build sheet is what you pay. In Missouri, we take care of our own sales tax and titling at our local DMV as well.
What is on the build sheet is usually MSRP and invoice pricing (FWP). 5% or more off of invoice can easily be several thousand dollars. And tax, title and license fees really doesn't matter, because they should be the same everywhere based on where you're registering the vehicle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mitch@OurismanClarksville

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Thanks for the post! You mentioned everything but then excluded TRX's.

What's the deal on TRX's?

Also, what's the deal on Wrangler 392's?

Thanks!
392 same deal as the only exclusion is the TRX and we are not ordering with discount (above my paygrade)

Sponsored

jgbstetson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
What is the avg lead time on a 392 these days?

I've had zero issues with Mitch, BTW. The process isn't over but so far, good!1

Last edited:

wdbrjr

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Please read the whole article!!!!

Hey everyone!

Thank you for the welcome back love we received from everyone!!

Here is the new and on going structure for Ourisman of Clarksville. No add ons I give full disclosure MSRP, Discount and On The Road I will also provide Invoice shippers that show EVERYTHING we do not hide anything at Ourisman. Those that have placed orders can tell you.

My name is Mitch and I have been a part of the Ourisman organization for 8 years and counting. I am also a veteran of the US Army. We have a great team here, and between all of us we can help with anything you need!

*If you are ready to order please include your full name, zip code and build specs. If any information is missing I will not be able to price it.
*If you have questions about options or on the vehicle
****Please email me at [email protected]

8% OFF MSRP ON EVERYTHING! ALL CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP, RAM ORDERS! NO B.S.
also no TRX 😢
😱**NO FINANCING NECESSARY**
😱**NO AFFILIATE NECESSARY**

I am out of allocation for 2022my hellcats, I am sorry

*$500 doc fee
*Plus your local tax and tags
*$1,000 deposit required (refundable when it sells to the next person)

******To get 10% off must include your affiliate request or let me know you are financing with my dealership*****
Where was this deal when I tried to buy a Wrangler 4xe you had on the lot 3 months ago. First you told me to make an offer, which I did (3% under invoice). Then, the sales manager there told me he flat out could not go that low or even close to it. Of course, I ended up factory ordering with the same deal and will finally get mine this week. Not saying that it was you specifically that I dealt with, but there was no deal to be had 3 months ago. You guys were very nice about it and I respected your decision. But I could have been driving a Jeep for 3 months now 😂

OP
OP

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Where was this deal when I tried to buy a Wrangler 4xe you had on the lot 3 months ago. First you told me to make an offer, which I did (3% under invoice). Then, the sales manager there told me he flat out could not go that low or even close to it. Of course, I ended up factory ordering with the same deal and will finally get mine this week. Not saying that it was you specifically that I dealt with, but there was no deal to be had 3 months ago. You guys were very nice about it and I respected your decision. But I could have been driving a Jeep for 3 months now 😂

Not sure who you dealt with but in stock unit we are not discounting like this factory order have the green light. Who ever you spoke with should have let you know to order
Sponsored