First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR Mojito, 1993 YJ, 2001 Ram 2500, 2012 Ram Dually , 2014 Durango
Occupation
Retired
Hey @walweb ! Thanks for giving us a shoutout for our quality USA made products :)

Send us a direct message or email [email protected] about errors or problems with our installation instructions, we would love the feedback so we can get them fixed and improved for the future! In the past few months we have been working on making those better, but again your feedback could be valuable and we want to help make those changes.

Thanks again!
Email reply with issues I had regarding quality of instructions sent today.
Thanks
Alan
Sponsored

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
So I just received my new bumper/tire carrier combo from Fedex. The stuff was well packaged for shipment, no loose anything in any of the boxes.

The problem is that the only parts that were covered in plastic wrap before the spray foam was put in were the large metal pieces. The outer box and inner small boxes had no plastic between them and the foam. Now the foam is 'glued' to all the cardboard. I have already spent half an hour digging out the smallest box, and part of the bumper box. I haven't even started on the tire carrier box.

Does anybody know any tips or tricks to make excavating the boxes easier or faster? I have little chunks of foam all over my garage and front lawn and my fingers are getting sore from digging into the foam to rip small chunks off one at a time.

20200321_101107.jpg
20200321_101110.jpg
Put your kids on it, tell them there's a prize buried in there !;)