Under invoice Toyota dealers?

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
This community enlightened me to the knowledge that some dealers sell their vehicles for under invoice pricing. I now have a brand new 2021 Jeep Willys Sport JLU that I absolutely love and was able to get for 5% under invoice at Chapman in PA. This was also the best (least painful) car purchase of my many years of buying/selling cars.
My wife’s Honda Odyssey now needs to be replaced so I was curious if any Toyota dealerships sell under invoice and online. We’ve had too many issues with this Honda and now looking at Toyota Sienna to transport our whole family (my JLU only seats 5 & we’re a family of 6)
Thanks. 👍
Sponsored

HydroPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 jeep wrangler unlimited jl Rubicon
Did u ever a dealer below invoice?

Ketamingo

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Honda Accord. 2023 JLUR XR HVY ordered 6/25.
Came here to ask the same question. I'm still waiting on my JLUR but the wife is looking at a Tacoma to replace her CRV. Google turns up nothing for under invoice Toyotas but quite a bit for under invoice Jeeps. Any insight?

OP
OP
JoeBanks

JoeBanks

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport JLU
Did u ever a dealer below invoice?
I bought my Jeep JLU under invoice and didn’t know that existed until I read about it here.
I’ve checked in on several Toyota forums and the consensus is they stopped under invoice deals at least 15 years ago. 😕

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Best Toyota deals I saw on leasehackr were crazy high residual values leasing through Ally on Tundras. Didn’t see a lot of discounting.
Sponsored