Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

jlandry287

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Diesel
@Byrds8

Reported here, on other Jeep forums and on FB ..... that the offering you mention does on occasion hiccup... as in not do the button push each and every time. Footprint of it is more then double the size of the SmartStopStart. Resale value of the unit is poor at best.. Resale of the SmartStopStart unit is very good.

Why go with an offering with a piss poor track record with the JL/JT.. To each his own though...

For the same money, wise buyer goes with the SmartStopStart offering. Sold by a USA company, a forum member here... a fellow JL owner and a longtime forum sponsor.

Any forum member that wants a SmartStopStart unit, message @SmartStopStart.com and Steve, will sell it to you for $99 shipped. He has mentioned this many times on the forum..
This post sounds like it was written in another language then translated to English

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I generally tell people if they want to give me something. Just get me tshirts, either aviation or Jeep related. I will wear them casually on the weekends… Anything else, I probably won’t like it and hate to pretend like I do for it to only be tossed.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For $100 i think these are perfect, specially since your Jeep is white ;) I will be getting a set of these for my white XR

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 4.34.15 AM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 4.34.32 AM.png
The Diode Dynamics offering the you mention is very good. Easy to install and the offering is not known to be problematic /to have issues.

@Diode Dynamics a USA company, is a forum sponsor.

I have had a set of Diode Dynamics side markers on my JL for over 3 yrs. and 55,000 miles and they look as new still and I've never any issues with them.

Yes, there are other brand sidemarker's out there... Though less expensive, it is best to avoid those offerings as they are not of the same quality, are known to be problematic, and customer support for them is very poor or non-existent.
Jeep Wrangler JL Under $100 gifts for Jeepers Screenshot_20190926-010610_OneDrive

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
@Byrds8

Reported here, on other Jeep forums and on FB ..... that the offering you mention does on occasion hiccup... as in not do the button push each and every time. Footprint of it is more then double the size of the SmartStopStart. Resale value of the unit is poor at best.. Resale of the SmartStopStart unit is very good.

Why go with an offering with a piss poor track record with the JL/JT.. To each his own though...

For the same money, wise buyer goes with the SmartStopStart offering. Sold by a USA company, a forum member here... a fellow JL owner and a longtime forum sponsor.

Any forum member that wants a SmartStopStart unit, message @SmartStopStart.com and Steve, will sell it to you for $99 shipped. He has mentioned this many times on the forum..

My brother, I am not here to argue which product may or may not be better. But I cannot say the product I chose was piss poor. The one you chose may be awesome, I have no experience with it, but so is the one I chose. I have not had any issues over the years of use in different applications and cannot find the posts you are stating where others have said it has had issues. To each their own as you say.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
The perfect gift under $100? 🤔

Redline Tuning is pleased to be a sponsor on the JL Wrangler forums and want to showcase our 100% Bolt-In Hood QuickLIFT system for the Jeep JK, JL and Gladiator.

rt-jeep-layout2b-jpg.jpg

Our Quick release end fittings allow you to dis-connect the lower strut mount for full access to your engine.

rt-qr-layout-jpg.jpg

QuickLIFT PLUS features:
* All black powder-coated mounting hardware
* Black e-coated gas springs
* 4 year warranty
available directly from our website here: https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/21-20003-02.htm

QuickLIFT ELITE features:
* All black powder-coated mounting hardware
* 316L Stainless Steel gas springs
* 5 year warranty
available directly from our website here: https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/21-20003-03.htm

Free shipping in the CON. U.S. on all JL and Gladiator systems using coupon code "JL Wrangler forum" at checkout.

You can watch the video below to see how easy our installation is, the only tool required is a 10mm socket:

To see how the system functions and how easily you can release the gas springs to lean your hood back on the windshield please watch the video below:

Redline Tuning has been developing our Hood QuickLIFT systems for over 20 years and have applications for over 350 unique vehicles, check out our website for your vehicle application.

Please contact us for any questions.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, finally an ECRI Dedicated Bypass Module.... is available now! 1st to Market!

Holder for the ECRI Dedicated Bypass Module....
ECRI fits right in the custom holder, Fastens behind the JL/JT's black plastic with a single screw.
No Zip ties or Velcro needed to secure your ECRI module..

Easy easy to get the ECRI module in and out of the holder. Costs $17.99

Brought to you by the same forum member that sells the terrific, 3D printed, Tazer JL holder.

Buy here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/1451095439/fits-jeep-wranger-jljt-ecri-security?ref=notif_nfyfs @JO DYRT

Jeep Wrangler JL Under $100 gifts for Jeepers image000000_20230330_201235

Jeep Wrangler JL Under $100 gifts for Jeepers tugyiojkl;

https://ecri.app/products/ecri-secu...OgRhPDv9fRE2FfWLyBfbmjcqYb0uIWDikTq11iP0NLJZY
Sponsored

Last edited: