Sponsored

Under $100 gifts for Jeepers

gd3mats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2o21 willys sport unlimited
According to the website, Hikeit is still offering 40% their pedal controllers. I ordered one Thanksgiving weekend. Delivered for $102.
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
@Xorak
@SilentBanshee424

Actually.... With the Redline Tuning offering, you can in fact very very easily, open the hood all the way.... and you can lay the hood back on the windshield header. The Redline Tuning has/comes with, quick disconnects. Takes a bout 10 seconds to disco the hood struts.
I don't have that kind of time. ;) j/k

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
According to the website, Hikeit is still offering 40% their pedal controllers. I ordered one Thanksgiving weekend. Delivered for $102.
Where are you seeing that price? The standard $169.00 for the X9, before shipping, is presently evident on their site. The XS and X5 modules are $229.00 and $159.00.

gd3mats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2o21 willys sport unlimited
I apologize if I got a bunch of people all excited. Hopefully, they will still honor their offer on their homepage.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I apologize if I got a bunch of people all excited. Hopefully, they will still honor their offer on their homepage.
The code appears to have expired.

When I enter BF22 in the appropriate field, the following message appears: "Enter a valid discount code."

Maybe next time. :)

jlcalifornia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
This is a bit higher than that, but I've been really happy with my windshield protection film kit. It might not be that exciting of a gift, though, I guess it depends on your perspective. https://www.grab-gard.com/

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
A Lithium Ion Booster, " NOCO BOOST PLUS GB40"
I just received mine, $75 Amazon, it was a Black Friday sale, but is $99 now. It will be discounted again. Compact size, a good value against the coming Winter and weak batteries, also charges your cell phones.

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Hi all, with the holidays approaching, I'm getting a lot of people asking what I'd want as a gift. I've seen threads for under $20-$50, but I'm curious what are some good upgrades, mods, and accessories for under $100?

Thanks, and happy holidays!
Can't go wrong with a gas card.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
You can get this AS/S eliminator.

https://www.autostopeliminator.com/...cts/2018-jeep-wrangler-jl-autostop-eliminator

I have this on my Jeep now. My wife will be getting it for hers and I have had it on a couple of trucks. Works flawlessly.
SmartStopStart is the only such offering that I would install. It never hiccups..

The offering you mention is known to hiccup on occasion. Also, it has a much larger footprint then the SmartStopStart offering.

You can buy a SmartStopStart unit for $99.00 from forum sponsor SmartStopStart.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...s-the-way-it-should-have-been-designed.13946/

Byrds8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Beach, 2022 JLU High Tide
SmartStopStart is the only such offering that I would install. It never hiccups..

The offering you mention is know to hiccup on occasion. Also, it has a much larger footprint then the SmartStopStart offering.

You can buy a SmartStopStart unit for $99.00 from forum sponsor SmartStopStart.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...s-the-way-it-should-have-been-designed.13946/
Between 3 different vehicles I have ran these in, never once a hiccup. The footprint doesnt bother me since its ziptied behind the plate below the steering wheel. All in all, I am sure there are several companies that make products that can do the same things and do it well. Granted, if you go to that site, it says they are on sale for $129.95, not $99.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Between 3 different vehicles I have ran these in, never once a hiccup. The footprint doesnt bother me since its ziptied behind the plate below the steering wheel. All in all, I am sure there are several companies that make products that can do the same things and do it well.
@Byrds8

Reported here, on other Jeep forums and on FB ..... that the offering you mention does on occasion hiccup... as in not do the button push each and every time. Footprint of it is more then double the size of the SmartStopStart. Resale value of the unit is poor at best.. Resale of the SmartStopStart unit is very good.

Why go with an offering with a piss poor track record with the JL/JT.. To each his own though...

For the same money, wise buyer goes with the SmartStopStart offering. Sold by a USA company, a forum member here... a fellow JL owner and a longtime forum sponsor.

Any forum member that wants a SmartStopStart unit, message @SmartStopStart.com and Steve, will sell it to you for $99 shipped. He has mentioned this many times on the forum..

jaymz

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
@Xorak
@SilentBanshee424

Actually.... With the Redline Tuning offering, you can in fact very very easily, open the hood all the way.... and you can lay the hood back on the windshield header. The Redline Tuning has/comes with, quick disconnects. Takes a bout 10 seconds to disco the hood struts.
10 seconds? What’s taking you so long?
Sponsored