Sponsored

Uncooperative dealers

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
since we are all buying reasonably soon. Let’s not waste time or money. If you a dealer that seems uncooperative and not willing to deal or honor the TL program. List them here on the Wall of Shame. Together we will hit them in their bottom line. My first nominee is Jack Powell in Escondido ca
Sponsored

JLUSoCal

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
Wanderer, I hope you saw my attempt to get Bob Baker back on the list for honoring the Tread Lightly discount BUT you should only deal with the fleet guy and NOT any of their regular salespeople / managers on the retail side. They were on my hall of shame for a few hours but the fleet manager fixed it.

I have a contact name if you'd like it IF you wanted to go down the tread lightly path. Likely by the time it hit's the dealer lot for delivery you could join tread lightly, wait for the invite and be at roughly 30+ days (more likely 60).

Just a thought...

OP
OP
wanderer

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
I joined tread lightly a while back. I am just waking on official prices to order. What did you go with?
Sponsored