Unconnect

intentsrig

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sporticon
I have the basic unconnect in my sport. The U 3 with 5” display. Actually pretty nice for its size and simplicity.

Anyways, it won’t automatically connect my phone and play audio. Every time I get in the jeep it goes back to FM even if I get out with the unit on media.( Bluetooth playing music) So then I have to click media/ source/ my phone etc. currently I’m going through the manual and wondering if anyone else does this.

Is this normal?
Sponsored

Gulfambrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.culbertsonagency.com
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S // 1964 Ford F-100/ Jeep JlU
Occupation
Insurance
Ditto. Just picked up my JLUS last night. First thing I noticed (that and no power seats and no navigation). I assumed those things were standard these days, lol. Moved from a Tesla to a Jeep!

BeachNJeep

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubi 4xe, 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L
Occupation
Sub-acute hospital administrator
If you connect your phone via USB cable to Aux1 or 2 (in the glove box) and select automatically connect in the settings, it will connect your phone without having to select it. Works with my iPhone 7plus all the time. The Bluetooth is only 50% for streaming music. For calls, it’s fine. If this infotainment system is like the one in my JKU, android phones pair and work better, IMO.
Sponsored