Sponsored

Server problem

BCalvin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys JLU, 1996 Porsche 993, 2007 Hummer H3
I'll take the tarantula hawks over 112 degrees and diamondbacks in the swimming pool.
I had to scoop this guy up and put him out in the desert.

If I had my way I would be in Idaho or Montana.

poolsnake.jpg
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Ken? You drinking a lot of coffee my buddy? You are one wound up dude.
No offense, you’re my Jeep brother too!

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Hahaha no Steve, I am forever banned from drinking coffee, mountain dew, fruit loops and frosted flakes! Now and then I can run out and sneak some coffee but people usually know that I drank coffee because I am umm HAPPIER than usual.

I used to think that I was ADHD (oh look a squirrel!!!) - but then nah, thankfully the result came back normal just that I have high level of energy (PhewPhew). It is so funny that I was just thinking about you (you must be sneezing non stop - chinese people believe that when you have a sudden spurt of sneezing, someone is thinking or talking shit about you - me the former) I thought that when all these things are over, I am going to come get you and take you out to Dim Sum or some authentic chinese food in Flushing! Don't worry - nothing gross. I dont like gross stuff either. FTW :like:

Also I am having technical problem with the forum updates. I have to keep on refresh the page to implement some of its features. Its normal.
Sounds awesome buddy, I’m so happy to hear you just enjoying life. I always say if today’s my last day, I had a good run. We’ll definitely get together one of these Sunday’s.
Funny thing about gross food and Flushing.
I wrote in that earlier post about working at the Arthur Ash Stadium in the 90’s.
My buddy that was helping me and I decided one day, “we’re in Flushing let’s get some nice authentic Chinese food”. Man they we’re coming by with carts that had fish heads, frog legs and all kinds of other things I’d rather not experiment.
Suffice to say, I’ll stick with the basic Chicken Chow Main and Beef with Broccoli in the basic Chinese restaurants in the Bronx.
Hope the story made you smile. Enjoy your day brother.

Notorious

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Sahara
I LOVE :involve: :involve: :involve: :involve: :involve: you. pay for basic entry (upgrade - stubborn and want it right now.) - I only paid $26K for Ron!!!
You might hit the head. I totally forgot about analy in the ad that have the tendency to mess up page codes!!! I will carefully scrutinize the situation next time. :like:

However the server was down twice in the past two days. Maybe it was for maintenance but load for a while. I finally go to bed.
In all seriousness - I really REALLY don't know how you hotter in AZ. I am super mean but thought of having snakes in my house is strong enough to scare me to Mexico.

For now, I am thankful for Maine. They don't have all the nasties in AZ. tell me about some secret that will suck my marrow while I am sleeping, surrounding me in Maine. Just let me be and enjoy the nature.
I am having problem transitioning. I hope that all this problem will be gone yesterday.

Also I tried using Fo

I also cannot toggle.

Perhaps it is a good idea in a sandbox to live with the irregularities which happening more and more. Good luck. :like:
Hahaha no Steve, I am fruit loops and frosted flakes! Now and then I can sneak some but people.

I have high level of energy (PhewPhew). It is so funny that I was just thinking about a sudden spurt about you - when all these things are over, I am going to come get you and take you out in Flushing! Don't worry - nothing gross. I dont like gross stuff either.

Also I have to keep refresh. Its normal.
Steve my man!! Dude bro I am gonna take you to a place where you have eat all those foods. I like them myself. Your buddy and you tried to enter uncharted Asians without a guide. Of course you are going to be scared shitless and come out running. I will take you to your basic Chinese in Bronx. Nothing weird, nothing strange. Good only. Only order good chinese for American peeple ya??

However, don't ask for Poo Poo because then a mob of Asian will be chasing after you with a butcher. You have been warned bro.You gotta live like you were dying!
:CWL::LOL::CWL::LOL: