Sponsored

Uconnect will not display favorites even though starred favorites are currently on air.

Roy15

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 jlu 20 Cherokee
Has anyone experianced this issue
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Glad I came here and checked...here are the bugs that I have been experiencing for many months...

1. Random reboots. Sometimes a blue screen before a reboot, sometimes all of the controls just freeze and then it reboots.

2. Backup lines not showing up until the ignition is cycled, sometimes takes more than 1 cycle to clear.

3. Favorites alert, but don't show up in the list.

4. When using Android Auto, if I get a text message, I no longer hear a beep. Anyone else seeing this one? I thought I may have mistakenly changed a setting, but I don't see any relevant setting.

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JLU Sport, JTuRD
@Roy15 I don't know which Uconnect you have but are you sure Favorites is turned on? Click on Browse, Favorites, and there is a tab for settings, you can select none, audio or audio/visual notifications.

I found this out after I upgraded my Uconnect 3 to a 7 inch radio.

HTH
Gregj

OP
OP

Roy15

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 jlu 20 Cherokee
Yes I have it turned on. I have multiple favorite artists but on random basis it will display them and other times not. This issue was also on my 20 wrangler as well. I suspect it has something to do with serious radio as well but just a guess.

Sponsored

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ok. You have the 8.4 inch radio and this is a know issue, it sucks as that was one of the great features of it.
Gregj

2020 Rubi Diesel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Ok. You have the 8.4 inch radio and this is a know issue, it sucks as that was one of the great features of it.
Gregj
A known issue with no fix from JEEP. A 60k JLURD and they can't find a solution. Here is another update that doesn't solve the problem.

Smedlap

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon unlimited
Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I have had 3 radios replaced and still have the problem. When will Jeep wake up and realize the waste of customers time and money and simply say we have no fix. At least compensation me for the problem.

If some one has negotiate a settlement with Jeep let me know. I am about ready to use the lemon law.

FerrdIsTheWord

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
It seems to be fixed now! I noticed the other day a message that something SXM was downloading (the text appeared just above the first icon on the bottom bar). Since then, my favorites have been solid as a rock!

Gregj

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It seems to be fixed now! I noticed the other day a message that something SXM was downloading (the text appeared just above the first icon on the bottom bar). Since then, my favorites have been solid as a rock!
I hope so, that was one of the best features.
Gregj

Sponsored

Smedlap

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon unlimited
When I read your note I could not wait to hop in my Jeep and test it out.
Mine failed as usual.

Timbo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee
Yep, it's a known issue. Supposedly UConnect is coming out with an update to fix it but we're still waiting. Mine hasn't worked correctly since November.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ites-function-just-stopped-working-help.9695/
My '21 Cherokee has the problem. I've communicated with numerous "Customer Care" (they really don't) for a year. There is no fix; they don't know how to fix it, won't give me a new radio, rebate to cover the non-functioning radio, or buy back the vehicle due to false advertising and continue to sell them knowing they don't work. Anyone for a class action lawsuit? I'm on board if you need me to attest and participate.

Timbo1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Cherokee
My '21 Cherokee has the problem. I've communicated with numerous "Customer Care" (they really don't) for a year. There is no fix; they don't know how to fix it, won't give me a new radio, rebate to cover the non-functioning radio, or buy back the vehicle due to false advertising and continue to sell them knowing they don't work. Anyone for a class action lawsuit? I'm on board if you need me to attest and participate.

Smedlap

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon unlimited
Sign me up. I wouldn't mind a new Jeep.. My Rubicon is a 2020 and 45K miles on it. Guess I should stop going to Alaska every summer
Sponsored