UConnect Update!! Finally a fix for backup camera lines possibly?

BluJay

First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
Got prompted for a uConnect update this afternoon. I’m hoping for a fix for our backup camera lines and also maybe the ability to remember max regen? That would be nice. We’ll see what happens!

Anyone else get the notification?

B0BD2758-15BC-4156-B91F-B97C8527F916.jpeg
Advertisement

Hoopster3

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Got prompted for a uConnect update this afternoon. I’m hoping for a fix for our backup camera lines and also maybe the ability to remember max regen? That would be nice. We’ll see what happens!

Anyone else get the notification?

B0BD2758-15BC-4156-B91F-B97C8527F916.jpeg
I was prompted on Wednesday and installed the update then. The backup lines haven't gone away after the update, but they tended to only work sporadically anyway so it hasn't been long enough to determine if it's fixed.

captainstabbins

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Well I got the update a month ago and I get to play will I have backup lines today game daily. I have lost them about 20% of the time....

OP
OP
BluJay

BluJay

First Name
JT
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4xe Sahara
Well I got the update a month ago and I get to play will I have backup lines today game daily. I have lost them about 20% of the time....
Well that's unfortunate. :(

CWRUYOTE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Got the update while I was in Uwharrie wheeling Saturday. It installed without any problems.

The backup lines are still sticking around, so I'm cautiously optimistic. The update changed a unit of measurement setting to 'Custom' instead of 'English', but that's pretty minimal.

Advertisement

Diode Dynamics

Advertisement