Sponsored

uconnect radio problem

torrance734

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Good afternoon fellow jeepers I need help if there is a jeep mechanic in the forum that can help I need it. So I'm trading my wife's 2019 jeep wrangler in, so I have a aftermarket radio in there which worked fine I took it out an put the factory 7' radio back in everything works fine, but the volume is at 0 an music is only coming out of the soundbar is there something I can do or do I have to take it to the dealership thank for your help.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fonzilla85

First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Good afternoon fellow jeepers I need help if there is a jeep mechanic in the forum that can help I need it. So I'm trading my wife's 2019 jeep wrangler in, so I have a aftermarket radio in there which worked fine I took it out an put the factory 7.4 radio back in everything works fine, but the volume is at 0 an music is only coming out of the soundbar is there something I can do or do I have to take it to the dealership thank for your help.
Just give the Jeep some time to re-learn the radio. Should work fine in a few hours, if possible leave it overnight.

OP
OP

torrance734

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Just give the Jeep some time to re-learn the radio. Should work fine in a few hours, if possible leave it overnight.
Ok thanks I'll give it till the weekends, it's been in since monday.
Sponsored