UConnect OTA update for TSB 08-003-19

ScottyD-NJ

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Mojito
So I was playing around with the screens on my uConnect 8.4 on my 19 JLU, and I noticed that my Off road pages were missing. I really don't use them often, but I know there were there. They still appear in the center dash display. Searched around on the interwebs and there is some chatter about it earlier in the year but nothing recent. So I called uConnect Customer service. Nice woman. Put me on hold, and then came back to tell me that there is a TSB that needs to be applied by the dealer. She said it was previously pushed OTA, but caused issues for some customers. And that as of November 6th, they will no longer push updates OTA. You have to take it to a dealer to do the flash update on the radio, which will restore the off road pages (the TSB doesn't mention this issue specifically - I think off road pages disappear as a result of a problem during an OTA update).

Here are the details about this update. Seems like there are some people here who have complained of some of these issues that this TSB addresses:

http://www.wk2jeeps.com/tsb/tsb_wk2_0800319b.pdf

Note that there does seem to be a REV C to this TSB now, but I can't find a document for it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

WOOONDERFUL, they bring online a system for doing OTA (and finally include Canada and Mexico) and tear it down because they can't do/seem incapable of doing QA testing.

OP
OP
ScottyD-NJ

ScottyD-NJ

First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Mojito
Nothing shows on the driveconnect website for a update
I know but if you call, this is the information they are giving. And the missing offroad pages lately seems to be a common issue happening now after they did this OTA update.

Tony2772

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite
Lost mine as well no update available as they say I have the most up to date version, called and opened a claim. Waiting to hear back.
Sponsored