MMANER72

MMANER72

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Did you sign up for ATT to use the Jeep Wifi?
It's really on their end. Uconnect is just a service.
If you give them a CC # things move really fast. 😉
yea I did.

BC1AF9FF-9ABB-4D97-86C0-5939B9BA80C3.jpeg
Sponsored

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
Stating the obvious here, but did you try swiping your screen? You may have more apps that are hidden until you swipe the screen. Look for a large > on the right side of your head unit screen, or a large < on the left side of the head unit 8.4 screen and press it to reveal more apps. It wouldn't be the first time people on the forum have realized they have more apps than what shows when they turn the Jeep on.

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is on page one of the Apps.

20220416_144904.jpg

NULL POINTER

First Name
Carmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, '19 VetteZ06 7spdVert,
Occupation
Old Fart
Mine is on page one of the Apps.

Jeep Wrangler JL Uconnect has no option for Wifi 20220416_144904
Mine is also in that position on screen 1 but my screen 1 has some differences from yours. I am just suggesting something for the OP to make sure they checked to see if theirs didn't somehow move to screen 2 or however many screens they have.

OP
OP
MMANER72

MMANER72

First Name
Marvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Stating the obvious here, but did you try swiping your screen? You may have more apps that are hidden until you swipe the screen. Look for a large > on the right side of your head unit screen, or a large < on the left side of the head unit 8.4 screen and press it to reveal more apps. It wouldn't be the first time people on the forum have realized they have more apps than what shows when they turn the Jeep on.
yeah. Did that.

Sponsored

Wbino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL H.A. -- 1999 SLK 230
Occupation
Retired
Yes. Maybe Im not explaining myself well....
I dont have the wifi option in my apps to enable it....
Although its been enabled though AT&T. All of my other remote options work like remote lock and such. But wifi doesnt show in the uconnect apps.
Why would wifi show up in your uconnect? What are you trying to do that your are failing at?
btw there is also a Mopar app.

Sterling

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Gladiator
I just bought a ‘22 Gladiator and have the same issue, did you wind up figuring it out? If so what was the fix?

jhr2112

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara /2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Bought my 2022 Wrangler last month and cannot get the Wifi Hotspot to show up on my Uconnect apps.
I have reached out to Sirius Guardian, Uconnect support and AT&T and keep getting kicked around.
I have emailed my dealer a couple days ago but no answer.

I got the free trail offer from AT&T and signed up for 3 months and got a number assigned. However the app does not show up to enable in Uconnect apps.

Is there anyone here that could help me? Everything else works where I can remote lock and use the assist buttons inside.

Love my new Wrangler but the tech support is less to be desired.
I have the same issue with Wi-Fi in my Wrangler that pops up every several months. Fixing it requires either pulling the radio fuse or disconnecting the battery for 30 seconds. This fixes it every time but it's annoying to have to do this. My dealer has no idea how to fix this but it seems to be a common enough problem.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have the same issue with Wi-Fi in my Wrangler that pops up every several months. Fixing it requires either pulling the radio fuse or disconnecting the battery for 30 seconds. This fixes it every time but it's annoying to have to do this. My dealer has no idea how to fix this but it seems to be a common enough problem.
Hi jhr2112,

We're sorry your dealer hasn't been able to resolve this. A recent software update was released to upgrade to the 40.1 version in order to restore/sign up for Hotspot services. You're welcome to send our team a PM with your VIN and software version so we can help locate the proper TSB that you can share with your dealer for service.

Steph
Jeep Cares

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hi jhr2112,

We're sorry your dealer hasn't been able to resolve this. A recent software update was released to upgrade to the 40.1 version in order to restore/sign up for Hotspot services. You're welcome to send our team a PM with your VIN and software version so we can help locate the proper TSB that you can share with your dealer for service.

Steph
Jeep Cares
Hotspot services work again? Wasn't there a free trial period that we were supposed to get, but it never worked so we couldn't?
Sponsored