Sponsored

Uconnect "Favorites" function just STOPPED working. Help!

drwjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Hi- Grand Cherokee owner here- found this thread doing some googling.

Have a 2020 GC Overland and we are having the EXACT same problem with the Favorites feature. If anyone in the thread has had any success with a fix would appreciate any info you have.
Sponsored

cdaly

First Name
Charlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Has anyone found a fix for this? 2018 JLUR suddenly having this problem, as well as backup camera not working.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Has anyone found a fix for this? 2018 JLUR suddenly having this problem, as well as backup camera not working.
Hi, I'm sorry to hear this. Please let me know if you plan on visiting a dealership for this concern. I would be happy to open a case for you.

Alison
JeepCares

Kev22mac

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee overland
I have a 2020 overland and the same thing is happening to me. I only get about 15 minutes of favorites list before it goes away. Yesterday backup camera was frozen while I was returning to my office from lunch, when I put the the truck in park the radio reset itself like I was just starting the truck.

Foulness

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Noticed this Saturday morning with my favorites. Backup camera is fine so far.

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I have a 2020 overland and the same thing is happening to me. I only get about 15 minutes of favorites list before it goes away. Yesterday backup camera was frozen while I was returning to my office from lunch, when I put the the truck in park the radio reset itself like I was just starting the truck.
Noticed this Saturday morning with my favorites. Backup camera is fine so far.
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares

Kev22mac

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing this concern. If you would like any additional assistance, our team is always available via private message!

Alison
JeepCares
Hello Alison, how can I get in touch with you privately? I would like to have this resolved ASAP. T

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I thing if the favorites feature disappeared for all of us, and at the same time, then my guess is that it was some OTA update that caused this feature to no longer work.

Foulness

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mine started working yesterday afternoon. Like nothing ever happened. Magic.

Sponsored

richsteele

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 OB JLR
I thing if the favorites feature disappeared for all of us, and at the same time, then my guess is that it was some OTA update that caused this feature to no longer work.

I was wondering the same thing. It started for me last Friday morning (Nov. 6th). I've also noticed it works for the first 5 to 10 minutes after starting the Jeep then the list will disappear even when a favorites list song is playing.

Kev22mac

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So on the way to the dealership today (45 minutes) just like that my favorites list worked as normal. I decided to let the dealership look at anyway. They havenā€™t heard what we are experiencing. I will keep you updated

Kev22mac

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just left the dealership, itā€™s back to doing it again, about 15 minutes and my favorites list goes away. Service guy said no updates for the radio and turns out they had a customer on Monday with the same problem. Frustrating!!!

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Hello Alison, how can I get in touch with you privately? I would like to have this resolved ASAP. T
If you would like to send us a private message you can do so by clicking our profile picture and selecting "message".

Alison
JeepCares

drwjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mine started working yesterday afternoon. Like nothing ever happened. Magic.
But did it keep working and has stayed that way?? For me, sometimes it does start working but it is always temporary and always goes back to not working..
Sponsored