Sponsored

Typical jeep owner aside, there is just no reason for people to own a Jeep Wrangler

LiveToWork

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 3500HD
Occupation
Oil patch
It's not fuel efficient, it's horrible for the environment, it's no more capable than a regular car, and it's one of the most dangerous vehicles on the road.

I had a trip out to Utah, and the rental place didn't have any other SUVs on the lot. They offered a Wrangler and I figured it would be fun. Lot was empty so I spend a little bit driving over the curbs in their lot and they come running out like madmen telling me to stop. It's a Jeep and yet it can't drive over small bumps? What a fucking joke. So apparently its not offload capable if it can't handle curbs at like 20mph.

So get on the road and head to hotel. Half way there I decide to open the sunroof which is super hard with like 6 latches, and the fucking thing flies off. There's no hinges or anything on the sunroof, it's just a big piece of plastic that's completely unsecured. Luckily it was a 30mph road so there was just scrapes on it.

After that - and for EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. Every jeep I passed would wave me down or just wave like they fucking knew me. The first few times I stopped and pulled over, but they never turned around or anything. Just randomly waving at other jeeps like jackasses. Like who the fuck were these people?

I also tried out the 4 wheel drive and the thing went soooooooooo slow. The engine was running at the fastest it would go and I was only going like 20MPH. Ridiculous. Didn't even get to drive it in 4 wheel on the dirt, after only 5 miles the whole thing started shaking and I had to turn around. Maybe 4 wheel drive is more fun in the dirt but it's god awful slow on pavement.

Sorry, I just had to share this with you guys. I found it on the internet on a reddit post. Personally I found it hilarious.
Sponsored

McGilli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited Altitude
If only that was all in video form that would be even more hilarious!

:CWL:

Sponsored

Yondu_JLU

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
Thank goodness this is satire 😂

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
It's not fuel efficient, it's horrible for the environment, it's no more capable than a regular car, and it's one of the most dangerous vehicles on the road.

I had a trip out to Utah, and the rental place didn't have any other SUVs on the lot. They offered a Wrangler and I figured it would be fun. Lot was empty so I spend a little bit driving over the curbs in their lot and they come running out like madmen telling me to stop. It's a Jeep and yet it can't drive over small bumps? What a fucking joke. So apparently its not offload capable if it can't handle curbs at like 20mph.

So get on the road and head to hotel. Half way there I decide to open the sunroof which is super hard with like 6 latches, and the fucking thing flies off. There's no hinges or anything on the sunroof, it's just a big piece of plastic that's completely unsecured. Luckily it was a 30mph road so there was just scrapes on it.

After that - and for EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. Every jeep I passed would wave me down or just wave like they fucking knew me. The first few times I stopped and pulled over, but they never turned around or anything. Just randomly waving at other jeeps like jackasses. Like who the fuck were these people?

I also tried out the 4 wheel drive and the thing went soooooooooo slow. The engine was running at the fastest it would go and I was only going like 20MPH. Ridiculous. Didn't even get to drive it in 4 wheel on the dirt, after only 5 miles the whole thing started shaking and I had to turn around. Maybe 4 wheel drive is more fun in the dirt but it's god awful slow on pavement.

Sorry, I just had to share this with you guys. I found it on the internet on a reddit post. Personally I found it hilarious.
i was about to reply and rip this post apart until I read the ending. You are an asshole lmao! :CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:

Sponsored

Trojan_Actual

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 2.0T
Occupation
Retired Military
You had me til the end! 😂😂😂

DD07062F-69CB-423A-AD25-A98CE80BBE23.gif

Crawldad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 2dr wrangler rubicon, '18 Ram3500
the guy who wrote that on reddit is probably the same sales telemarketer that calls my phone every night about 8pm, that i never answer.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Most Wrangler owners I know don't take the top or doors off, or go off-road, or deal with snow climates. So in a way I have no idea why they bought a Wrangler to begin with.
Sponsored