TX DLR for big JLUR ORDER discount?

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I need to order a JLUR in the next week or two. Can you please tell me what dealers in Texas offer a great discount, what % off, and the contact information of the person to speak with? THANK YOU.
Sponsored

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Call Mark Gusman at River Oaks Jeep in Houston. He's a straight shooter. I can't speak specifically to % off, but he'll give you his pricing upfront without games. We've purchased our last 3 vehicles from him, and know several more who have all been very happy with him. Will be buying our 4th from him later this year.

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I ordered mine through Neil Carpenter at Demontrond Jeep in Conroe, Texas. He also is a straight shooter with no gimmicks. I ordered in May of 2018 and got around 6% off invoice without tread lightly or any other program. And reading other posts from others who have ordered from him, that seems to be the same offer even now.

mjf4241

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I know it may have been said before, but I had a great experience with Neil at DeMontrond in Conroe in ordering and buying my JLUR.

I got fantastic pricing, no haggling, no hassles, I had my own financing so I ordered it and 4 weeks later it arrived.

I was in and out of the dealership in less than 2 hours...including the test drive.

I drove off in the Jeep of my dreams, with an unbelieveable deal.

Don't bother going anywhere else in Texas. Your deal won't be as good.
Here is a recent review of Neil Carpenter at Demontrond from the "Texas Forum".

InvictusManeo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik in Georgetown (Austin) told me 5% off invoice base, extra 1% off with Tread Lightly, and extra 1%off for in-house financing. Still waiting til I don’t have to pay for “upgraded” wheels that the rubicon is requiring right now.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik in Georgetown (Austin) told me 5% off invoice base, extra 1% off with Tread Lightly, and extra 1%off for in-house financing. Still waiting til I don’t have to pay for “upgraded” wheels that the rubicon is requiring right now.
Thank you all - I will make contact and get in an order for a BIKINI JLUR.

Bucaro

First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Kia Sportage, MB GLS 550
Thank you all - I will make contact and get in an order for a BIKINI JLUR.
Did you get a hold of Mr Carrizales, and did he give you a similar deal?

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Did you get a hold of Mr Carrizales, and did he give you a similar deal?
I called Mark in Houston because they have the Bikini JLUR I want, but for the safety package. A very good deal, I placed a refundable deposit and will try to finalize the deal this Saturday.

Thank you all for the help.

InvictusManeo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
I called Mark in Houston because they have the Bikini JLUR I want, but for the safety package. A very good deal, I placed a refundable deposit and will try to finalize the deal this Saturday.

Thank you all for the help.
Bikini is such a cool color. I saw one for the first time earlier this week. I hope you have a blast with it.

HealthRebel

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLRU Ocean Blue
Talk with Kevin Eidson with Meador Jeep in Ft. Worth. I got a great deal on my 2020 JLRU order. No dealer add on BS.

Office: 817-547-9809

Sponsored

quicksilvergoat

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT 392
I’ve received a quote from both Steve at Mac Haik and Kevin at Meador. Steve has given me the best price so far. 5% under invoice not including Tread Lightly.

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Thank you for all the help folks. I ended up buying a 2019 JLUR on the lot from Mark Gussman at River Oaks in Houston - he and the dealership were great. Mark is a straight shooter and I received over $6k off sticker plus a great deal on my JLU Sport trade. The owner, Mr. Helfman, even visited with me for 5 minutes. Its bikini and its beautiful.

MVIMG_20190809_194225.jpg

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Glad you had a great experience with Mark. He's the best car salesman I've ever worked with, including high-line brand dealerships. River Oaks is a fantastic dealer all around. Beautiful Jeep. Enjoy it!

Thank you for all the help folks. I ended up buying a 2019 JLUR on the lot from Mark Gussman at River Oaks in Houston - he and the dealership were great. Mark is a straight shooter and I received over $6k off sticker plus a great deal on my JLU Sport trade. The owner, Mr. Helfman, even visited with me for 5 minutes. Its bikini and its beautiful.

InvictusManeo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler

Beautiful Jeep. Bikini is probably my number 2 color. It matches your pic too. I hope you call it Cookie Monster.
Sponsored