Sponsored

Two years later...

Dusty Dude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ply Roadrunner, 2010 Challenger SRT
If someone gives me one, it'll probably stay up there for a minute. I do like guns.

Honestly after spending a hundred bucks on Psyducks, I don't think I'm going to be spending any more money on ducks in the future. As it is I already regret my purchase. Wasting that much money on stupid ducks. That being said, I'm reluctant to give them all away to Wranglers I don't at least appreciate somewhat. Though part of me has been kicking around the idea of just giving them away to every stock Wrangler I see to get rid of them. I don't know, time will tell.
Next time, get a bunch of “My little ponies” to put on all the Broncos you see. Sit a few spots away and record. I’ll bet the reactions would be priceless! :LOL:
Sponsored

Flip

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Build Thread
Link
Next time, get a bunch of “My little ponies” to put on all the Broncos you see. Sit a few spots away and record. I’ll bet the reactions would be priceless! :LOL:
That's not a bad idea, I think you may have just started a new trend. I'm sure the Bronco owners will love it. This idea could actually unite the two vehicles. Just think of it! ;)

Sponsored

Mgg253

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Love the evolution!

only duck that actually stays is this one… others I keep giving back out

Jeep Wrangler JL Two years later... IMG_1805

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
That might actually be worth the money honestly!

If I do that, I'm sure you'll see a thread about it! ;) :captain:

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Love the evolution!

only duck that actually stays is this one… others I keep giving back out

Jeep Wrangler JL Two years later... IMG_1805
The OG duck is pretty dope!

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
That's not a bad idea, I think you may have just started a new trend. I'm sure the Bronco owners will love it. This idea could actually unite the two vehicles. Just think of it! ;)
Yes, let's unite with the Broncos like a cruise missile through a window in Afghanistan!!:devil:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Looks like a repo baby. Am I mistaken or are there holes drilled in the hood for circular plates, and a tow strap across the hood?
Yes to all of that.

You might be shocked to know, this was actually my personal factory order. $48,000, and look at 'er now! ? :CWL:

The steel rounds on the hood are for various attachments I put on there. I have some plugs under the hood in that same vicinity connected to auxiliary two to power some of the things I place on the steel rounds..

The hood strap was during a time when I wasn't running a hook under the hood. So I only had the side latches. The hood flew up twice and dented it in, so I ended up running the or in strap over the hood as a reminder that I need to lock down the hood. At this point though I have the hook reinstalled and it's less of a worry.

I forgot the actual number of holes I drilled in my Wrangler, but it's a lot. 30 plus for sure. ?

OP
OP
Tredsdert

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Wow! I never saw the devil horns. Do they light up? A set of angry eyes and you got something there.

Jeep Wrangler JL Two years later... download
I've been thinking about remaking them for a minute now. It was an early DIY project I did for my wife's Subaru one Halloween. Decided to keep it for the Wrangler.

Would only cost me about $22 to make two of them. Just keep putting it off.

I lost my first pair when my hood flew up the first time. 55 mph hood flying up and sending the horns rocketing to the ground, kind of destroyed them. Magnets and all. :brokenhearted:

Tharris

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 4dr (JLU) Sting Gray
Yes to all of that.

You might be shocked to know, this was actually my personal factory order. $48,000, and look at 'er now! ? :CWL:

The steel rounds on the hood are for various attachments I put on there. I have some plugs under the hood in that same vicinity connected to auxiliary two to power some of the things I place on the steel rounds..

The hood strap was during a time when I wasn't running a hook under the hood. So I only had the side latches. The hood flew up twice and dented it in, so I ended up running the or in strap over the hood as a reminder that I need to lock down the hood. At this point though I have the hook reinstalled and it's less of a worry.

I forgot the actual number of holes I drilled in my Wrangler, but it's a lot. 30 plus for sure. ?
I’m too embarrassed to be seen in this thread at this point. I’ll excuse myself lol.