Sponsored

Two Women In A Jeep Help Prisoner Escape By Crashing Multiple Times Into Police Car

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
I think my wife is that cray cray. Just remember a woman wild enough to save you might also be wild enough to stab you.
Yeppā€¦.I am married to one also. It seems like our 3 year old daughter may have gotten some of those genes from her as well.

631_Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon with 8 speed and 3.6L Pentastar without eTorque
Third World countries and, apparently, Australians.
Naa In this world countries like mine (India), we use these.

Jeep Wrangler JL Two Women In A Jeep Help Prisoner Escape By Crashing Multiple Times Into Police Car 64644F76-0E18-4ED4-A9D6-26ED0BCB256B

edit:
This is how
police in India were enforcing COVID lockdowns in April 2020. Violators were forced to grab each otherā€™s ears and do a 100 squats as punishment while holding each otherā€™s ears. You will be videotaped. The video will be posted online and shared with the local news channel with your full name and age in order for them to broadcast.

Jeep Wrangler JL Two Women In A Jeep Help Prisoner Escape By Crashing Multiple Times Into Police Car 404C3DBD-9950-44EA-8A70-A2192DDD4265

Attachments

Last edited:

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I'm no expert but, I dont think anyone is armed in Australia, didnt they take all the guns away?
The police have guns. In general the public does not, and none of the automatic stuff.

I think it's the UK police that don't have guns?

Says these guys were corrective services - so I'm guessing like a prison guard - you would think they would be carrying.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Ohnna bryte soyde, it cooda anded mooch woyse!
(That was my attempt to recreate an Australian accent for American readers.)

Some Mad Max trivia. The character named Toecutter is played by the same actor that played Imortan Joe in the newest rendition Mad Max: Fury Road.

Sponsored

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I think it's the UK police that don't have guns?

Says these guys were corrective services - so I'm guessing like a prison guard - you would think they would be carrying.
I was stationed in the U.K., and certain segments (i.e., special departments) of the London Metropolitan Police do have a variety of small arms at their disposal, if not already on their person. Seen it with me own eyes, I 'ave.

If you're visualizing the standard-issue British Bobby seen in Trafalgar or Piccadilly, no, a sidearm usually wasn't evident.

As for the poor sods driving that Camry: if they were a privately-held prisoner transport service, the terms of their contract would dictate the type and number of weapons they had at their disposal that day.

==================

Some Mad Max trivia. The character named Toecutter is played by the same actor that played Imortan Joe in the newest rendition Mad Max: Fury Road.
Some deeper trivia: Hugh Keays-Byrne, who portrayed Toecutter and Immortan Joe, also played the character Grunchlk in Farscape.

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
Mensa Candidates, all of them. Hereā€™s the planning:

ā€œok, so they are gonna transfer me from jail to prison next week. You rent the jeep and smash the prison vehicle off the road With it. Then, Iā€˜lol jump in the jeep and we will drive away. Then weā€™ll drive like 3 miles and torch the jeep to eliminate any finger prints. Then we will dash over to that houseā€¦. You know, that houseā€¦. They will never look for us there. Not in a million years. Got it? We are good to go.ā€

(one hour after the caper)

knock-knock on the house doorā€¦..

whoopsie.
Sponsored