rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
1) I shouldn't carry a gun in my vehicle. The chances of my getting hotheaded/roadraged and doing something stupid is (hopefully) remote, but certainly more likely than being attacked, and needing a gun, at least given my neighborhood and lifestyle.

2) I need to rethink putting a surveillance camera in my Jeep. If I do something stupid (see #1), I sure don't want to document it for the authorities. The father/son team would still be out hunting "burglars" if their buddy/accomplice wasn't a shutterbug. Hell,...they almost got away with it even with the video proof being with the police since day one.

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
Actually the video was released from THEIR lawyer in a feeble attempt to clear them. He said he didn't want people to assume it was some racist white guys with a confederate flag flying from the hitch hunting black guys.. go figure...

OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
Actually the video was released from THEIR lawyer in a feeble attempt to clear them. He said he didn't want people to assume it was some racist white guys with a confederate flag flying from the hitch hunting black guys.. go figure...
I lived most of my adult life in Evergreen. You live in God's Country, my friend.

Kluk Ztopolovky

First Name
Kluk
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Sport 2dr Sting Gray manual
1) I shouldn't carry a gun in my vehicle. The chances of my getting hotheaded/roadraged and doing something stupid is (hopefully) remote, but certainly more likely than being attacked, and needing a gun, at least given my neighborhood and lifestyle.

2) I need to rethink putting a surveillance camera in my Jeep. If I do something stupid (see #1), I sure don't want to document it for the authorities. The father/son team would still be out hunting "burglars" if their buddy/accomplice wasn't a shutterbug. Hell,...they almost got away with it even with the video proof being with the police since day one.
I really don't see anything wrong with a large sticker on the back window with a clear message
>> protected by smith and wesson <<

OP
rickinAZ

rickinAZ

First Name
Rick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired
I really don't see anything wrong with a large sticker on the back window with a clear message
>> protected by smith and wesson <<
My preference goes to Sig Sauer, but I do own a sweet S&W 627. Call me old school, but I do love a good wheel gun.

Last edited:
Superchips Flashcal Programmer out for JL Wrangler