Sponsored

Tuttle-Click Order went smooth

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I'm glad to hear Rob's still doing those good deals! :D 10/10 I would do business with him again too ^_^

Sponsored

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
I sent him an email on Saturday and didn't get a reply. As a "fleet manager" does he work Mon-Fri hours?

nsfw_andy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLUR Ecodiesel
I sent him an email on Saturday and didn't get a reply. As a "fleet manager" does he work Mon-Fri hours?
I confirmed my Diesel Hydro Blue Rubicon order with him this past Friday. He said he would get back to me on Monday to place my order.

he’s offering 2% below invoice with thread lightly, and said he will honor it still if none of the affiliate programs come back for 2022 wranglers.

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
I confirmed my Diesel Hydro Blue Rubicon order with him this past Friday. He said he would get back to me on Monday to place my order.

he’s offering 2% below invoice with thread lightly, and said he will honor it still if none of the affiliate programs come back for 2022 wranglers.
Can you share contact info? Maybe I'm using a stale email address.

Sponsored

WhtRubi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Rubicon
I ordered my 2dr Rubicon from him and got it delivered in September. It was the easiest process I've ever been through buying a new car. Rob is open and very transparent about what he can and can't do, and there are no hidden fees or attempts at dealer upcharges (nitrogen tires, paint protectors, etc.).

If you're in SoCal and looking for a Jeep, Rob is the only guy I would recommend!

SAVAGETACO619

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUXR
I ordered my JLURXR through Rob and just picked it up a couple days ago. Everything went very smooth and Rob was great to deal with. I highly recommend using him!

Merc

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door 6mt Willys; 2013 Subaru Crosstrek
I’m picking up from Rob this coming Monday!
Sponsored