TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club

Kansas JL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon ( sold). 2022 392 XR Tuscadero
Tuscadero crew, I read someplace on this forum that just over 4000 Tuscadero jeeps were sold. Do any of you know the model breakdown of this number? I have seen a few other Tuscadero jeeps in my town, all different model trims. Just curious if this data is out there??
thanks I am a data nerd!
Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Tuscadero crew, I read someplace on this forum that just over 4000 Tuscadero jeeps were sold. Do any of you know the model breakdown of this number? I have seen a few other Tuscadero jeeps in my town, all different model trims. Just curious if this data is out there??
thanks I am a data nerd!
I don't have any real information, but Jeep claimed there were 30,000 orders for Tuscadero in a press release. Seemed like a crazy high number.

https://moparinsiders.com/think-pink-jeep-keeps-tuscadero-color-going-for-2022-wrangler/

There may be still someone on wranglerforum.com who has access to the Chrysler database; years ago I was able to find out how many Solar Yellow LJs were sold, e.g. Afraid I don't remember the username, but you should be able to search around; pretty sure it started with mopar.

Kansas JL

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon ( sold). 2022 392 XR Tuscadero
This is a screen shot from another thread on here. I think when Jeep said 30,000, it was probably typo and should have been 3000. Anyway I was just curious.

FC1F1D2E-5E15-471E-BE9D-D03F1D69A72A.jpeg

ShawnaTally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR Tuscadero, '21 JLR Hydro Blue
Went to the Black Hills recently with the fam. Also, I've been running naked a lot this summer. Upgraded my bumper and got a sunshade... Was supposed to get PPF but the guy's machine broke before the trip so... Got some pinstripes (that's what I get for letting my husband drive) 😥

Luckily, no stripes when the doors are off! 🤣
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club Black Hills 2
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club naked
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club Slate Creek 2

Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Just a Lowly RHD Pinkee but....
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club 20220312_080859

Still love it and hopefully soon I can get the Mopar lift and 35's or 37's on her so she'll look grown up like all of yours
Unsure how many '21 and '22's were built in Pink but I sure hope that every one who really wanted one got one.... 3,000.. 30,000.... 300,000.... who really cares as I don't want to be selfish and I know there was at least one other '21 RHD in Pink and possibly many more so thats good we got something nice and none of them "blend in" like the 42.5 billion grey ones built every week (which, one of which is sitting behind this one... ughhhh !)

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Dropped the windshield recently but i didn’t yet have the Mopar straps and the weather since I received them has been too cool/wet, so I haven’t been able to do it again.

(I tried bungee cords; that ended with one broken and the windshield crashing closed, fortunately without any damage to the Jeep. Very unhappy that Jeep moved away from the classic single/simple tie-down, I could use anything I had available.)

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club 3E43104F-EE00-4DE5-B0FD-C4B809E94B35

Sponsored

CarolinaGirl26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
My hs freshman daughter has fallen in love with riding in my Jeep. I told her I’d get her a Jeep when she gets her license. She wants a white 2dr. Today we were on a bike ride and a Tuscadero drive by, she literally came to a stop and her chin dropped while she pointed to a Tuscadero driving by…(sorry for the sideways pics), but…Tuscadero it is. How can I say no???!! Anybody selling in about a year, keep me in the loop. Cheers.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club WITH 37S

I’m sure at that point Jeep will have something new for me to fall in love with and want to make a change! We’re also a Mets family too!

Edog1023

First Name
Everett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Patriot, 2022 Wrangler
My hs freshman daughter has fallen in love with riding in my Jeep. I told her I’d get her a Jeep when she gets her license. She wants a white 2dr. Today we were on a bike ride and a Tuscadero drive by, she literally came to a stop and her chin dropped while she pointed to a Tuscadero driving by…(sorry for the sideways pics), but…Tuscadero it is. How can I say no???!! Anybody selling in about a year, keep me in the loop. Cheers.

That's to bad My wife is selling her 2022 Willys