Sponsored

TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Got mine 11/1! Kept fenders and top black and love the way it looks!
20211101_201141.jpg
This comforts me, it looks great! Wasn't sure how it would look as I haven't seen any other Rubicons yet with the black top. Most people seem to be going the full color match route. I got the XR package with matching fenders but stuck with the black top.

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Sure is...the wheel is a work of art!
Hey Greg, thanks for that shout-out.
People from the Panhandle, are just superior!

Here's a studio shot of Greg's wheel -

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club Tuscadero Steering Wheel

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Hey Greg, thanks for that shout-out.
People from the Panhandle, are just superior!

Here's a studio shot of Greg's wheel -

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club Tuscadero Steering Wheel
When will this be orderable at your web site? Would the steering wheel be available separate from the kit!

Sponsored

Rau Racing Wheels

Threads
Reaction score
Website
customsteeringwheels.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
When will this be orderable at your web site? Would the steering wheel be available separate from the kit!
Kent,

We hate to admit it, but that site is in need of an update.
Pricing is dated, newer projects are not listed.

So, following that confession, it's best and quickest to contact us via email or directly by phone:
310 445.1128
[email protected]
[email protected]
Parts and particularly steering wheel options are best discussed in real time.

Thanks

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
I'm waiting patiently (NOT) for my Tuscadero 392 Rubi to be built. Have the VIN, so game on now.
Waiting is painful, but it will be worth it. That color is showing up in hi res pics and it looks amazing. The pearl in that pink flips in all different types of lighting. Amazing color.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
I'm waiting patiently (NOT) for my Tuscadero 392 Rubi to be built. Have the VIN, so game on now.
Waiting is painful, but it will be worth it. That color is showing up in hi res pics and it looks amazing. The pearl in that pink flips in all different types of lighting. Amazing color.
I’m sorely tempted to take a couple of hours tomorrow to drive to a dealership that has one in stock, just to see it in person.

Last edited:

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
That color is showing up in hi res pics and it looks amazing. The pearl in that pink flips in all different types of lighting. Amazing color.
I’m sorely tempted to take a couple of hors tomorrow to drive to a dealership that has one in stock, just to see it in person.
It is an amazing color, to be sure! Seeing in person is helpful because the photos can only do so much. I've found the same to be true with other Jeep colors (Sarge, Gecko, Sting, etc).
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club B462363E-51C6-4F74-B5E5-9842092C3C06

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club 377F9820-5AD1-4FE5-BD60-25FB3612D516

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club B44BEAB7-B0B4-4C5B-9096-D9DBEF936FCC

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Agree on it being a great color. Its kind of like Hydro in my opinion that the pearl really gives it a lot of depth in person
I assume the pearl is why I find it dramatically more appealing than when Dodge used it as Furious Fuchsia?

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Huh. Clearly I need to see them in person side by side, because when I see photos of a Challenger in that color, it does nothing for me (and I love bright colors).
My own completely unsupported theory is that Furious Fuscia Challengers were often photographed using older phones. Magenta is a really hard color for cameras to render properly because it’s a mix of red and violet, which are at opposite ends of the color spectrum. Newer cameras account for this through processing, so you’re getting a better representation of the color on the Wrangler.

At least, that’s my theory, because I agree they look different.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
My own completely unsupported theory is that Furious Fuscia Challengers were often photographed using older phones. Magenta is a really hard color for cameras to render properly because it’s a mix of red and violet, which are at opposite ends of the color spectrum. Newer cameras account for this through processing, so you’re getting a better representation of the color on the Wrangler.

At least, that’s my theory, because I agree they look different.
Interesting theory. I know the first time I nearly got whiplash when I spotted a Bikini JL in front of a dealership, I discovered how hard it was to take a color-accurate photo of it. Punk’n I’m sure suffered from problems along those lines too.
Sponsored