TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Mine has been delivered to the dealer!!! Now to see how backed up Gupton is on getting them ready for me to come get her!!!
Please share! Lots of people saying how awesome the experience is, and how loaded they are with Jeeps. That's great, but I'm still trying to connect the dots on getting financing (mine or theirs) and a pre-delivery job for the service dept figured out.

Trucking delays and cancelled flights only add to this roller coaster ride! :CWL:

PrincessDuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered a Wrangler. Currently a Honda Odyssey
Please share! Lots of people saying how awesome the experience is, and how loaded they are with Jeeps. That's great, but I'm still trying to connect the dots on getting financing (mine or theirs) and a pre-delivery job for the service dept figured out.

Trucking delays and cancelled flights only add to this roller coaster ride! :CWL:
I will let you know. My husband bought his Gladiator from Gupton late spring. The experience was fantastic! Other factors playing into the timing this go around though. We will probably rent a car and drive up to get it. Our other option is a flight on Southwest.
Hubby is the one communicating with Gupton, so he might get on here and update. His name is Cooperjet.

Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Our Rubicon XR ordered 8/11

Status today according to JC

I am showing at this time your Vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I just called Jeep Chat and the girl can’t find anything on our VIN or VON! I have an email into Chapman to see if they have some info. Need less to say it’s making us a little nervous.

Anyway, I’m happy to see others taking delivery! Keep the pictures coming! They look great!

Sponsored

PrincessDuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just ordered a Wrangler. Currently a Honda Odyssey

Heard back from Renae and we are heading up next week to pick her up!