Sponsored

TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club

Sponsored

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I just called Jeep to find out what was happening with our order. (877) 426-5337

The automated system had me say the last 8 digits of the VIN. They said they couldn’t find it. A real lady came on the line. She had me give her the same 8 digits. She put me on hold. Then she asked me if I had the VON. I gave her that. She put me on hold again. Then she tells me it’s going down the assembly line. I don’t know if I believe it or not. I guess I’ll know soon enough.
So I called the same number hoping for good news like you.
Was told D1 Status. All parts gathered and still waiting it’s turn on assembly line.

Ordered 8/11
Rubicon XR with all options except Advanced and Tow.
Body Color top and fenders and new Sunrider flip top also.

Sponsored

mschultz2007

First Name
Meghan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I think you're the only confirmed delivery of an actual ordered to spec build so far. Did you get all weather mats included?
Floor mats deleted. Quadratec to the rescue. Smh I got the MOPAR ones so how they couldn't get them at the factory is beyond me.

greenspeed

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler, 2018 Cummins, 2013 BRZ
Floor mats deleted. Quadratec to the rescue. Smh I got the MOPAR ones so how they couldn't get them at the factory is beyond me.
I heard the willys are being sent without them due to a rubber shortage, but they're not giving the cost back
Sponsored