TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
Is that an unpainted Sky One Touch, or is Jeep supplying unpainted white hard tops as an option?

That is a good looking colour.
That pictured is a white power top because you can see the black felt on top and no line where the T tops would be.

Also the order guide:

Wrangler (JL)- Tuscadero paint (PHP) is open for ordering on all except Power Hard Top (STJ)

So doesn't look like SkyTop will be an option.

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Our Tuscadero Sahara 4xe order was placed on opening day! Wonder if the color choice will make the wait longer? 10 to 12 weeks looks like Halloween, give or take.

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
This looks like a rendering from the Build & Price tool at Jeep.com. I'm not seeing this color option yet, though. Can you share the source for this image?

Sponsored

Benw711

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Jeep Wrangler Willys Sport
This looks like a rendering from the Build & Price tool at Jeep.com. I'm not seeing this color option yet, though. Can you share the source for this image?
If I go into the system to build one, click Tuscadero, and hit view details.

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
If I go into the system to build one, click Tuscadero, and hit view details.
Thanks. I have no idea why, but I do not see Tuscadero as an available color option. I've tried multiple browsers on different devices with the same result. I've even checked every Wrangler trim. Strange.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Wrangler JL Club 905B1DC0-48F6-49D0-B70E-DEE0F647B12D

CarolinaGirl26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL
Thanks. I have no idea why, but I do not see Tuscadero as an available color option. I've tried multiple browsers on different devices with the same result. I've even checked every Wrangler trim. Strange.
It’s not on Jeep.com yet. You can only see it in the order bank for dealers. It will probably be a little bit before it shows up on jeep.com

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
It’s not on Jeep.com yet. You can only see it in the order bank for dealers. It will probably be a little bit before it shows up on jeep.com
Ah, that explains things - thanks. I know they are only renders, and somewhat inaccurate on color, but find them useful for sharing with others.

Sponsored

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
That pictured is a white power top because you can see the black felt on top and no line where the T tops would be.

Also the order guide:

Wrangler (JL)- Tuscadero paint (PHP) is open for ordering on all except Power Hard Top (STJ)

So doesn't look like SkyTop will be an option.
SkyTop is Not Available with Tuscadero Paint.

Ordered a Tuscadero Rubicon with XR Package, metal bumpers, LED etc for my wife on Wednesday. Wanted Sky and dealer couldn’t push order through, even called Jeep HQ and told NO.

ordered body color hard top(More Pink!) and New Sunrider Flip option-dealer didn’t even know!

CarolinaGirl26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JL