Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
I have been all over this color... (Join the Tuscadero Jeep Tribe on FB if you haven't already)

And this is the first time I've truly SEEN the purple others have talked about, and it has me worried. My wife loves her Bikini Pearl, and she'll only give it up for pink. Now we know the pearl changes colors depending on the light, but wow.

I suppose we'll see now.
I feel like you and I have been fellow travelers in our interest in this color, but here we diverge. I absolutely LOVE the purple vibes in indirect light. Pearl Coats are amazing.
Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like you and I have been fellow travelers in our interest in this color, but here we diverge. I absolutely LOVE the purple vibes in indirect light. Pearl Coats are amazing.
ME, I like the fun colors. HellaYella is the only fun color I wouldn't have(apologies to the yellow lovers, I'm just not one of them). My wife on the other hand... I'm not sure how she'll like this. Hopefully when it's delivered it'll be a bright sunny day. She's quite fickle about this kind of stuff.

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I have been all over this color... (Join the Tuscadero Jeep Tribe on FB if you haven't already)

And this is the first time I've truly SEEN the purple others have talked about, and it has me worried. My wife loves her Bikini Pearl, and she'll only give it up for pink. Now we know the pearl changes colors depending on the light, but wow.

I suppose we'll see now.
It is definitely very pink in person, but more of a... magenta, if that makes any sense. It does have more purple in it than say a hot pink, but it is most definitely recognizable as pink.

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
ME, I like the fun colors. HellaYella is the only fun color I wouldn't have(apologies to the yellow lovers, I'm just not one of them). My wife on the other hand... I'm not sure how she'll like this. Hopefully when it's delivered it'll be a bright sunny day. She's quite fickle about this kind of stuff.
So first shot is in Sun and second is cloudy day…

call it what you want, but I say it’s Pink and you can see purple at times….Remember it is named after Pinky Tuscadero and not Purpley Tuscadero!

In Person it’s Fn Amazing and photos don’t do it justice…

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 322E5B13-3A63-4585-8C1F-8078B0BE5216

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 2DEA4CBB-2228-47CA-89B4-0B1D6EB704A1

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Easily the hottest color ever factory built by Jeep (my opinion), then again some folks like white so perhaps its one of those eye of the beholder things
Mojito was my second fav. Bikini is also cool.
I'm sure someone out there is wondering when the next brown will come out or why there are only three shades of grey today so.... to each his own and Jeepers who judge other Jeepers just dont get it
My wife loves her brand new RHD Pinky Tuscadero Jeep very much
Then again - new is always nice !
btw - yes, sometimes I see purple in it too which makes it even more awesome !
I got stuck with her hand me down silver rhd jk '15

Sponsored

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR

Equitasforall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Occupation
I could tell you, but then....
They call it Tuscadero because “Pepto Bismol” was already trademarked…

Iowa_Wrangler

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Firecracker Red, 2022 392 On Order
Chief Blue is my all-time favorite. Tuscadero is awesome too. There was a really nice orange in the JK that wasn't metallic. I really liked that one too.

BTW, excited to see the 1st Tuscadero in person. Might be awhile since I live in rural Iowa.

Sponsored

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Seems like a million years ago already when she sat in the middle of the only three Jeeps delivered, the colors already been discontinued, the last ones are being built right now,
And soon they will be but a distant memory and that rare thing you see now and then
Poor Tuscedero, now I know how the Mojito! owners feel
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 20211103_145535
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 20211103_145546

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Seems like a million years ago already when she sat in the middle of the only three Jeeps delivered, the colors already been discontinued, the last ones are being built right now,
And soon they will be but a distant memory and that rare thing you see now and then
Poor Tuscedero, now I know how the Mojito! owners feel
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 20211103_145546

Actually, Tuscadero is still available on some models (or was on Friday, 2/11/22). We'll have a Mojito and a Tuscadero if we ever get my wife's Jeep...
Sponsored