Sponsored

Sponsored

Havingfunyet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Has anybody found Tuscadero pink available in Canada? I thought we were suppose to get it, but no dealers here seem to know anything about it. I WANT A PINK JEEP!

Pinky Tuscadero

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Pink RHD Wrangler 2015 RHD Wrangler
Has anybody found Tuscadero pink available in Canada? I thought we were suppose to get it, but no dealers here seem to know anything about it. I WANT A PINK JEEP!
Generally you need to go to the only computer at the dealership that has any information at the sales managers desk and practically push the buttons yourself as these guys don't know how to do the simplest things on them. Pull up the exact Jeep you want and then scroll down for available colors.... next you have to tell them (after they say they can't order anything right now) that they need to put it in as a sold order.
They probably don't want to order a pink Jeep they might get stuck with hence they order the ugliest colors available when they get their allocations filled (anyone ever actually wanted a white Jeep ?). you may have to give them more than a normal down payment to "special order" it.
Alternatively they may just be trying to get you to buy that white one already on the lot to make large money really fast.
Also you could try Jeep chat which is nearly not very much goodness as and know things as this current sentence is about as well written as the canned responses from Jeep chat

Lilylamb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 wrangler sport s
Mine is built, and shipped!!!!
I was hoping it would come to the dealership today but I don't think it made it onto the truck... Grrrrr... it's about 2 hours from the dealership and been there for a week now.

Havingfunyet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
They got the 2022 order info in Canada at the dealers and guess what, it has the Tuscadero pink on it. I went in and ordered my new pink Wrangler today. The young salesman said he didn't know how that color was pronounced or where it came from so I explained it to him. :) I was starting to think we weren't going to get the color available in Canada so I'm very happy to have ordered today. This will be the 3rd Wrangler I have owned.

Sponsored

Mkf222

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Ordered my 2021 Jeep Rubicon with XR tire package and sky touch top in Tuscadero pink on 9/11 and it will be shipped from Ohio to NC on 11/1! So excited!

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB Mojito; 2019 Sahara Ocean Blue (2.0T)
I just posted this on another thread. Love the color! Been wanting a 4xe since Jeep announced them. Saw the Tuscadero and ordered mine last week. It’s going to be tough giving up the Mohito which I love but at least the dealership is willing to swap some of my Moab parts (metal front bumper/skid plate, rock slider, and my wheels/tires). Can’t wait!

Tango270

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
My fiancée finally picked her 2dr Willys up yesterday. She loves it! That's her Snazzberry we traded in behind it for color comparison. The pictures really do not do this color justice.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! PXL_20211102_202631613

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! Bri's Jee

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
My fiancée finally picked her 2dr Willys up yesterday. She loves it! That's her Snazzberry we traded in behind it for color comparison. The pictures really do not do this color justice.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! Bri's Jee

I have been all over this color... (Join the Tuscadero Jeep Tribe on FB if you haven't already)

And this is the first time I've truly SEEN the purple others have talked about, and it has me worried. My wife loves her Bikini Pearl, and she'll only give it up for pink. Now we know the pearl changes colors depending on the light, but wow.

I suppose we'll see now.
Sponsored