Sponsored

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Since it's a pearlcoat it'll have different colors depending on lighting and intensity of said light.

As others have mentioned, Kailani the bikini pearl JLUR will look anything from an ocean blue to a more-green teal.

No offense on the Snazzberry, but it's just red. The pearl works REALLY well with two colors in it.

In the Tuscadero's case, a deep red to a hot pink, and all the shades in between.

Last edited:

drvn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2014 JKU, 2005 TJ
Vehicle Showcase
Wow thats ugly. Waste of a color. How many barbies are going to buy a Wrangler?

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

kinda dig this off color. its damn pink but i dont mind the look

Sponsored

Lbabyjenni

First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Renegade Trailhawk
Occupation
Medical
Jeep® Brand Debuts Tuscadero Exterior Paint Color to Showcase a Passionate Side to Any Wrangler
Tuscadero joins the Jeep® Wrangler exterior color palette for the first time Now open for orders, the newest color straight from the factory is available for a limited time on Wrangler Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, 4xe and 392 models

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 1630674138287

• Tuscadero joins the Jeep® Wrangler exterior color palette for the first time
  • Now open for orders, the newest color straight from the factory is available for a limited time on Wrangler Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, 4xe and 392 models

August 26, 2021 , Auburn Hills, Mich. - With a nod to nostalgia and to honor those with a passionate spirit, the Jeep® brand is adding the bold, head-turning Tuscadero exterior paint color to 2021 Jeep Wrangler models.

The boisterous new Tuscadero, a deep and intense chromatic magenta, joins a lengthy lineup of vivid, special-run colors that add customization and appeal to the Jeep Wrangler with a special color palette straight from the factory. This is the first time Tuscadero is available on the Jeep Wrangler. Available on all Wrangler models, including Sport, Sahara, Rubicon, 4xe and 392, Tuscadero can be ordered now through November 2021.

“With the Jeep brand celebrating its 80th anniversary, it’s the perfect time to launch a confident and custom color on the most iconic Jeep vehicle – both of which are designed to break the mold and stand out on the road and trails,” said Jim Morrison, Vice President, Jeep Brand North America. “What’s unique about colors like Tuscadero is that they draw a huge enthusiast following because they’re exciting, authentic and stand out, much like the Jeep community.”

The Tuscadero exterior paint option is available for a limited time and is priced at a U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $395.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 1630674138287

I put in my order August 31! Lol I can NOT wait to get her. Beyond excited. I currently drive a yellow Jeep Renegade Trailhawk and LOVE it. But as soon as I saw this color I knew it was time to go back to a Wrangler lol

niJL

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Really dying to resolve this Lemon case before this color is discontinued... The dealer that got the first one is the dealer I got to for all my service visits.

Sponsored

JJG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR 2.0. ,98 TJ Sport, 16 GMC 3500 Duramax, (2) 64 GTO's , (2) 65 GTO's , 57 GMC 100, 73 Firebird Formula, 63 C-10, 67 C-10, (2) 66 Bonneville Convertibles, 67 Bonneville Convertible.
I'm thinking Tuscadero XRs are gonna look pretty badass.

I agree!
Just ordered a 392 XR in Tuscadero for my wife. Think it will be cool to have a different color.
I plan on drving it evey chance I get.

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
N/B from Charleston to Virginia today. NC plates. Pictures look brighter than it did when we passed it. It really looks fantastic to me.

P.S. it was a dude driving it.
Looks great!!! And the best part: I no longer have to wonder if the paint color is adding to my time in D status!
Sponsored