Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
WOW. That is ugly. Hot pink?? Good luck reselling that. And yet, they discontinue NACHO. (Roll eyes)
Over 1 in 4 wranglers are owned by women. Throw in gay guys and straight guys with no insecurities and no one will ever have trouble selling a pink Jeep.
Sponsored

old mike

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
little red 2021 JLR (Ruby J. L. Tudor)
I didn't know what a tuscadero was supposed to be; so, I looked it up. All I got was the name of a character in an old TV sitcom and that Pinky Tuscadero was the name of an old girl rock band from back East, not sure of the connection of either to Jeeps, especially not Wranglers. But, I did confirm my understanding that the word Atascadero translates as "a quagmire ...a difficult, complicated, or unpleasant situation which is not easy to avoid or escape from" and that might actually apply to a pink JL designed as a marketing strategy?

Sponsored

CTMopar

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 TJ, 20 Cherokee Trail Hawk & 21 JL Willys
I didn't know what a tuscadero was supposed to be; so, I looked it up. All I got was the name of a character in an old TV sitcom and that Pinky Tuscadero was the name of an old girl rock band from back East, not sure of the connection of either to Jeeps, especially not Wranglers. But, I did confirm my understanding that the word Atascadero translates as "a quagmire ...a difficult, complicated, or unpleasant situation which is not easy to avoid or escape from" and that might actually apply to a pink JL designed as a marketing strategy?
It is 100% in reference to Pinky Tuscadero from Happy Days.

rkwfxd

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 Tahoe 4x4, 2006 Tundra, 1990 964
Occupation
Unemployed
Should be very popular with some folks.

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
I hope the new owner doesn't forget to check under the rear cargo cover for the tool kit, lip stick, thong, and high heels.

The NAV system is probably pre-programmed with the Red Light District set as "home".

Instead of free enrollment in the Jeep Wave program, this color comes with a $250 gift card to Victoria's Secret.

I don't care how long your beard is or how many tats you've got, if you're male and you get seen in public driving that you need to have your head examined.
When I go to get my head examined Iā€™ll swing by and pick you up, so you can have yours examined also, for taking time out of your busy day just to Trash a Jeep Color, some people have ordered and are clearly excited about.

Tudor97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
wonder why the paint is $395? I noticed the difference this morning when my dealer sent over my POC.

Sponsored

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
For anyone who is looking the first tuscadero has landed. I guess maybe like with Gecko they had 1 come out available right after ordering opened up. Seems to be in CA

https://www.hemetcdjr.com/inventory/new-2021-Jeep-Wrangler-Unlimited+Rubicon-1C4HJXFG4MW784439

This one is like the 1st Gecko that surfaced in April. It has Production Evaluation Run (PER) listed on the 3rd to last item on the build sheet just like that Gecko.

https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4HJXFG4MW784439

prc9876

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
I hope the new owner doesn't forget to check under the rear cargo cover for the tool kit, lip stick, thong, and high heels.

The NAV system is probably pre-programmed with the Red Light District set as "home".

Instead of free enrollment in the Jeep Wave program, this color comes with a $250 gift card to Victoria's Secret.

I don't care how long your beard is or how many tats you've got, if you're male and you get seen in public driving that you need to have your head examined.
This... is a bad take. Let people enjoy whatever they want to enjoy. Would I buy it? No, not my taste. But I think it's going to be fun to see them in the wild, and I will give a wave and say "Nice Jeep!" regardless of the gender of who is driving it.