Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Good for you!

Mercedes reliability is getting as bad as Jag/Land Rover. My wife has friends who are constantly taking them in for one thing or another, and they still buy the damn things. MB believes that they can make up for shortcomings with excellent customer srevice. To me that doesn't make up for the time and aggravation of having something out of service for weeks or even months during a typical 3-5 year ownership or lease.
Sponsored

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2018 JL Sahara,Dodge Journey 2012, Toyota Camry 2015
Occupation
Yes
Vehicle Showcase
TUSCADERO IS PINK AND NOW AVAILABLE

Screenshot_20210805-103655_Facebook~2.jpg
My 4 yo granddaughter would love it, but not for me. So is the name Tuscadero from the Happy Days TV show? Pinkie tuscadero???? I think I'm showing my age here. I'm not really that old.....

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
My 4 yo granddaughter would love it, but not for me. So is the name Tuscadero from the Happy Days TV show? Pinkie tuscadero???? I think I'm showing my age here. I'm not really that old.....
Yes Pinky Tuscadero-from Happy Days.

Not for everyone and won’t be available for everyone so that’s what makes it cool.

ken31756

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL
I wonder how real this story is? I mean will Jeep actually be making this color available to the public? So far with all my searching online all I find is 2 or 3 poorly taken, blurry photos. And in instances I find posted photos taken down due to privacy issues.
Makes me wonder if Jeep may have painted one or two this color just to see how it'd look.
I read where people have ordered one.
But then I have a friend who ordered a Tesla over a year and a half ago and his garage is still empty!

Things that make you go hmmm............

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
I wonder how real this story is? I mean will Jeep actually be making this color available to the public? So far with all my searching online all I find is 2 or 3 poorly taken, blurry photos. And in instances I find posted photos taken down due to privacy issues.
Makes me wonder if Jeep may have painted one or two this color just to see how it'd look.
But then I have a friend who ordered a Tesla over a year and a half ago and his garage is still empty!

It's real, there are at least 3 or 4 in this forum who have placed an order with Jeep! How long it takes to build...that's anyone's guess, but the first-day orders project to a late October delivery.

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

I have a Real Order for a Tuscadero Rubicon with XR Package for my wife.

I will post pics whenever it arrives.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
would you change your jeep choice color to please an heir?
i bet a few get colors get changed for future generations.
My daughter is hoping to get my wife’s pink Jeep in the future!

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 8/11. I have VIN and POC.

Following is update from Jeep Chat Today:

Thank you so much for holding, I appreciate your patience. I am showing that your order is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build.

Sponsored

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The fact people hate it makes me like it more. Can’t wait to see the looks This long bearded heavily tattooed guy gets when I grab the keys from my wife!

Havingfunyet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
I tried to order a Wrangler in Tuscadero Pink and my dealer said the color is not available in Canada yet. Has anybody else from Canada been able to order one.

Deleted member 59498

I didn't read the whole thread but when would 22 orders start and new colors?

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I read somewhere that this color was only going to be built for a 2 week production run.
Sponsored