Sponsored

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
The wife’s 2010 R/T Chally in Furious Fuchsia (the paint code on the door is PHP). Also known as Panther Pink (apparently some legal issue prevented Dodge from reusing that name). Bought her some caliper covers in PHP, as well.

And there is NOT a chance in hell I will tell her about the Tuscadero Wrangler. Otherwise, I will be buying yet another Jeep (#9!). She will have to live with the Mojito! MOAB (for now).

87057769-853E-4920-8970-B5A08C887E88.jpeg
FE2BC6E2-9CD5-4676-A27D-72393F4A45FE.jpeg

15476463-4902-4DF7-8370-BE230B14AD5A.jpeg
Come on!!! They gotta match. I told my wife about it as we just ordered a 392. She begged me to change from Snazzberry. It’s in D status no changes now.
Sponsored

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
Come on!!! They gotta match. I told my wife about it as we just ordered a 392. She begged me to change from Snazzberry. It’s in D status no changes now.
You don’t understand, she WILL want it. Loaded. And I WILL have to order it. When she heard about the existence of the Furious Fuchsia Challenger, she searched the web for days until she found this one on a dealer’s lot in upstate New York. By then (Jan ‘12), it was one of less than five new ones left in the U.S. It had sat on their lot for a year-and-a-half; I suspect that at the time, the color turned off the guys and the manual transmission turned off the women (not to be sexist). I flew up, test drove it, got $11,000 off MSRP (I would like to say it was my incredibly tough negotiating skills, but the reality is they were glad to finally have it sold), and brought it home. Believe it or not, now women AND men come up to it and positively comment on the color. It’s cool on the Chally, I just don’t know about the Wrangler. Remains to be seen (pun intended).

And because I like the Mojito! color so much, I would not sell the MOAB, so then my inventory would be four Wranglers, among our other vehicles. What’s a guy to do…
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! FCF5E2F6-FC4A-4F72-8881-AFD1D11021AC
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! AD0B8FA1-F58C-4D3D-9EC5-7D566976ED2D

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
You don’t understand, she WILL want it. Loaded. And I WILL have to order it. When she heard about the existence of the Furious Fuchsia Challenger, she searched the web for days until she found this one on a dealer’s lot in upstate New York. By then (Jan ‘12), it was one of less than five new ones left in the U.S. It had sat on their lot for a year-and-a-half; I suspect that at the time, the color turned off the guys and the manual transmission turned off the women (not to be sexist). I flew up, test drove it, got $11,000 off MSRP (I would like to say it was my incredibly tough negotiating skills, but the reality is they were glad to finally have it sold), and brought it home. Believe it or not, now women AND men come up to it and positively comment on the color. It’s cool in the Chally, I just don’t know about the Wrangler. Remains to be seen (pun intended).

And because I like the Mojito! color so much, I would not sell the MOAB, so then my inventory would be four Wranglers, among our other vehicles. What’s a guy to do…
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! AD0B8FA1-F58C-4D3D-9EC5-7D566976ED2D
You know your gonna show her and since you like deals and aren’t afraid to go get them Chapman Jeep in Horsham PA sells orders 5-6% under invoice.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
actually if Just in D status you can change it. quite a few with gorilla glass delays changed their order to remove it. all the dealer needs to do is a little more work if in D.

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
You don’t understand, she WILL want it. Loaded. And I WILL have to order it. When she heard about the existence of the Furious Fuchsia Challenger, she searched the web for days until she found this one on a dealer’s lot in upstate New York. By then (Jan ‘12), it was one of less than five new ones left in the U.S. It had sat on their lot for a year-and-a-half; I suspect that at the time, the color turned off the guys and the manual transmission turned off the women (not to be sexist). I flew up, test drove it, got $11,000 off MSRP (I would like to say it was my incredibly tough negotiating skills, but the reality is they were glad to finally have it sold), and brought it home. Believe it or not, now women AND men come up to it and positively comment on the color. It’s cool in the Chally, I just don’t know about the Wrangler. Remains to be seen (pun intended).

Damn, that's gorgeous. Your wife has good taste (esp with the manual transmission!) You definitely gotta get her the Tuscadero. Complete the set! ;)

DrPerez007

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Occupation
Public Safety & Legal Consultant
You know your gonna show her and since you like deals and aren’t afraid to go get them Chapman Jeep in Horsham PA sells orders 5-6% under invoice.
Damn, that's gorgeous. Your wife has good taste (esp with the manual transmission!) You definitely gotta get her the Tuscadero. Complete the set! ;)
You guys aren’t helping. At all! 🤪 I think I will buy her the ‘69 Chevelle SS she wants; that should be less painful on my checkbook! Just have to find a place to store it.

mdkautzman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator

Sponsored

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I didn't say it was for me. I just like seeing other colors around to break up all the bordum people like me bring........
I get it. You were clear. And I’m in the same camp. I like having other people driving all the crazy colors.

It still felt like a great fit for that CaddyShack video. :)

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
You don’t understand, she WILL want it. Loaded. And I WILL have to order it. When she heard about the existence of the Furious Fuchsia Challenger, she searched the web for days until she found this one on a dealer’s lot in upstate New York. By then (Jan ‘12), it was one of less than five new ones left in the U.S. It had sat on their lot for a year-and-a-half; I suspect that at the time, the color turned off the guys and the manual transmission turned off the women (not to be sexist). I flew up, test drove it, got $11,000 off MSRP (I would like to say it was my incredibly tough negotiating skills, but the reality is they were glad to finally have it sold), and brought it home. Believe it or not, now women AND men come up to it and positively comment on the color. It’s cool on the Chally, I just don’t know about the Wrangler. Remains to be seen (pun intended).

LOVE THOSE SEATS!

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Wait.
Pink.
Available for order?
Oh shitttt..
I would rock that pink. And i am not a pink girl. But.... CAN I GET IT IN A HEMI?
OR a 2door rubi I can slip in a hellcat engine?
I just cant stop looking at that color.
To be clear... im not considering getting rid of my 392...
I dont need a 3rd jeep but.....

(No wrap comnents needed).

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
The color transfers well to some lifestyles, coming soon a JLUR rocking those

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 3cf40cde16534501b72cacb455d01540
That’s hilarious!

I’m glad there are folks willing to spend money like this. Keeps me laughing, and that’s the best medicine for a long life. :like:
Sponsored