Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Thats great! VON usually comes almost as soon as the order is actually placed. Hopefully you'll have a VIN within the week and then the real fun begins
Right, the VON is fast. In this case the dealer provided it within 5 minutes of receiving my deposit. I've been down this road before, with a Hydro Blue version of the same configuration that was ordered on 6/25 and is still "awaiting parts" to begin the build. This from a small dealer. It will be interesting to see if the new order with a volume dealer is faster (and if so, by how much). Even with the price increase and lost deposit I will still be well over $4k less (net) on the purchase.
Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
With the moratorium on 2.0 Wrangler orders every one of these will end up being V6 ReconX builds. Or am I getting a bum scoop?

I dig crazy colors but this might be a bridge too far for me personally. "Hey, it looks good on YOU though."
Wooooooo!

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
Do people really lose their deposits if they cancel their orders? My dealer tells me that I can cancel and he will refund my $1000 and said he won't have problems selling the Jeep to someone else when it comes in.

After all, it puts a Jeep on their lot quicker than if they ordered one "dealer stock."

If I wanted to cancel and was going to lose the $1000... I'd take delivery and sell it myself during these inflated times.

Sponsored

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
Let me know what you find out. I know if I show it to my wife she’ll want me to change from snazzberry to this if that’s possible on the 392.
Don’t show her… already had this discussion with my wife yesterday. Told her it’s impossible to cancel and reorder….

Marine2146

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Grand Wagoneer 3 series, 2022 Rubicon 392
I did show up as option on the 392
Sorry, should have added I ordered a standard rubicon diesel in snazzberry not the 392. (Didn’t bother to check if we could switch colors, not holding out for a 2022 delivery. It’s been hard enough waiting since 6/11 lol)

Monster1926

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Silverado 2500HD midnight
Don’t show her… already had this discussion with my wife yesterday. Told her it’s impossible to cancel and reorder….
She got snazzberry also. I showed her 😬😬, she wants it but we’re in D so nothing can be changed. (Thank god) not knocking the color one bit either I can’t see myself driving a pink Jeep every now and then.

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Do people really lose their deposits if they cancel their orders? My dealer tells me that I can cancel and he will refund my $1000 and said he won't have problems selling the Jeep to someone else when it comes in.

After all, it puts a Jeep on their lot quicker than if they ordered one "dealer stock."

If I wanted to cancel and was going to lose the $1000... I'd take delivery and sell it myself during these inflated times.
My original order says nothing about whether the deposit is refundable. I'd like to get it back, but even if not the math is in my favor. We will soon find out.

Now the new order clearly states "non-refundable deposit"...

JPAloha

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door, 2022 JL Rubicon 4xE
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Accredited Financial Planner
Vehicle Showcase
The first colour that makes my Bikini look butch…lol..

That said, I kinda like it even though I’m not sure I would have one for myself and the wife already said she’d prefer red if I ever surprised her with a Wrangler to replace her Cherokee Trailhawk.
Jeeps look great in bright colours, end of.

FinnCustomKnives

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon Ecodiesel
My original order says nothing about whether the deposit is refundable. I'd like to get it back, but even if not the math is in my favor. We will soon find out.

Now the new order clearly states "non-refundable deposit"...
Gupton?

Kyanche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I love it! Honestly I was dumbfounded that they didn't have a pink option. I think Jeep and Porsche are the only companies selling a car with a factory pink paint option.

I'm kinda surprised about the shade of pink. I would have expected a non-metallic cotton candy pink to go with the chief blue and gecko green. This does work though.

I think they really should consider having a $xxxx custom paint color option, however. Not sure how they'd do it but I'd love to see it. It would actually be a good thing for Stellantis to figure out because a lot of their cars sell to a rather expressive crowd. :D
Sponsored