Sponsored

Deleted member 53226

I wonder if it's just us older guys who get the Tuscadero reference.
LOL. Yep, I think so.

While we are on the subject, I know Fonzie never could quite pull the trigger on Pinky Tuscadero, and I don't blame him. I mean, he's The Fonze. The guy has options, and she was a bit of a butter face, and always crowding the guy like boxers that shrunk in the wash. The Fonze doesn't waste his time on clingers.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 1628207152968

Now, on the other hand, Pinky's younger sister, Leather Tuscadero, that is a different story. I'm not saying she was a knockout, but there was something about her. Maybe because she was a rocker and her name was Leather. Yes, no doubt.

Anyway, I wonder if Fonzie was on that, and Pinky never knew it. Likely I imagine. I mean, why not? Richie and the rest of his nerd crew wouldn't even be able to stutter a coherent sentence to her, let alone convince her to smash in the back room of Arnold's drive in. That is totally a Fonze move.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 1628209376660

Yes, that one got Fonzied, big time.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 1628209326486

Last edited by a moderator:

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
With the moratorium on 2.0 Wrangler orders every one of these will end up being V6 ReconX builds. Or am I getting a bum scoop?

I dig crazy colors but this might be a bridge too far for me personally. "Hey, it looks good on YOU though."

FullCircle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silverado dbl door, 2020 JL B&T 2dr (soon)
Occupation
Retired
LOL. Yep, I think so.

While we are on the subject, I know Fonzie never could quite pull the trigger on Pinky Tuscadero, and I don't blame him. I mean, he's The Fonze. The guy has options, and she was a bit of a butter face, and always crowding the guy like boxers that shrunk in the wash. The Fonze doesn't waste his time on clingers.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 1628209326486

Now, on the other hand, Pinky's younger sister, Leather Tuscadero, that is a different story. I'm not saying she was a knockout, but there was something about her. Maybe because she was a rocker and her name was Leather. Yes, no doubt. Anyway, I wonder if Fonzie was on that, and Pinky never knew it. Likely I imagine. I mean, why not? Richie and the rest of his nerd crew wouldn't even be able to stutter a coherent sentence to her, let alone convince her to smash in the back room of Arnold's drive in. Yes, that one got Fonzied, big time.

View attachment 493093
Suzie Quatro if memory serves....

FloridaLarry

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubi 4xe
Occupation
IT Manager
LOL. Yep, I think so.
. ..

Now, on the other hand, Pinky's younger sister, Leather Tuscadero, that is a different story. I'm not saying she was a knockout, but there was something about her. Maybe because she was a rocker and her name was Leather. Yes, no doubt. Anyway, I wonder if Fonzie was on that, and Pinky never knew it. Likely I imagine. I mean, why not? Richie and the rest of his nerd crew wouldn't even be able to stutter a coherent sentence to her, let alone convince her to smash in the back room of Arnold's drive in. Yes, that one got Fonzied, big time.

View attachment 493093

Why would a show from the '70s about the '50s use an actress (Leather) with hair from the '70s? Did they think we were dumb? Well... maybe we were!

Sponsored

Sponsored

jadewolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Sport (sold), 2021 JL Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Wouldn't want one for myself personally, but I love seeing bright, bold colors on Jeeps! I think it looks pretty good. And more interesting to me than yet another monochrome black/white/gray.

And just think, Pink Jeep Tours can order them and save on having to get a third-party paint job. ;)