Sponsored

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
This about says it all, if you are "A Man", with a drop of testosterone in his body.
Next, they will come out with that weird paint, that changes color, like Ford had. For those confused Jeep owners, who can't figure it out.
I like...belay that...I LOVE the color.

I'm a retired Army combat veteran, spent 7 years on a SWAT team in a mid-sized city, then 3 years with Blackwater in the war zones, and have been a Federal firearms and tactics instructor full-time since 2006.

I've fathered/raised 9 children. I have a wife that is two decades younger than I am. My testosterone level has never been in question. Neither has my manhood.

You judge a person completely by what color Jeep they like? Does that seem comprehensive?

My 2018 Punk'n JLU Sahara (Bonnie) looks damn good in my driveway next to my 2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon (Clyde). The 2021 2 door Hydro Blue Willys in D1 status is going to complete my set...or is it time to get a new Bonnie in Tuscadero? Hmm, manhood challenge accepted. I can take the heat of not being a conformist.
Sponsored

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
I like...belay that...I LOVE the color.

I'm a retired Army combat veteran, spent 7 years on a SWAT team in a mid-sized city, then 3 years with Blackwater in the war zones, and have been a Federal firearms and tactics instructor full-time since 2006.

I've fathered/raised 9 children. I have a wife that is two decades younger than I am. My testosterone level has never been in question. Neither has my manhood.

You judge a person completely by what color Jeep they like? Does that seem comprehensive?

My 2018 Punk'n JLU Sahara (Bonnie) looks damn good in my driveway next to my 2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon (Clyde). The 2021 2 door Hydro Blue Willys in D1 status is going to complete my set...or is it time to get a new Bonnie in Tuscadero? Hmm, manhood challenge accepted. I can take the heat of not being a conformist.
Estrogen poisoned!! Someone call a hazmat team!! 😸
Obviously just kidding

Donkey Fluffer

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JLU
But back to this color!

I always wondered why Jeep didn't do a pink. Don't know how much black to get to make it look "just right." Body color top and fenders? Or black, with black wheels. Maybe a Willys. I could rename her Winnie.

Logic tells me to wait until I see it in person... Loki tells me to order tomorrow. Would love to surprise my wife with this. And it would be a good surprise, she bleeds pink.

LittleDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara JLU
Shame on all of you above for referencing Suzi Quatro, but not recommending a trip down to Devil Gate Drive.

That gigantic bass guitar might not fit in the back of the jeep though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

o||4xe||o

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe
Would love to surprise my wife with this. And it would be a good surprise, she bleeds pink.
I have a Tuscadero configuration worked up with a dealer, waiting for the option to go live. Will be abandoning a fairly loaded Hydro Blue Sahara 4xe that's on order (6/25) for my wife, in order to get basically the same Jeep in pink. I'll go to the back of the line, but will save some money with a better deal and she'll be ecstatic with the pink.

EJWF11

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR
Truth be told, id be interested in seeing a RuPaul RuPicon version, Sahay-Shuntay-ing down the street (otherwise known as DeathWobble) Would be a sight to see, yes.

Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! Nd9GcQ6FwznwnjGhOfUW-V2x5PJn6RlY-YEnI6FwQ&usqp=CAU

Sponsored

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Wouldn't want one for myself personally, but I love seeing bright, bold colors on Jeeps! I think it looks pretty good. And more interesting to me than yet another monochrome black/white/gray.

And just think, Pink Jeep Tours can order them and save on having to get a third-party paint job. ;)
You mean these folks…
Jeep Wrangler JL TUSCADERO Jeep Wrangler exterior color now open for limited availability ordering ($395 MSRP) + First real-life photos! 43A48C0A-E571-4522-8950-970240169050

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
Looks more like a berry color than traditional pastel pink like that Jeep tour one. Kinda like an old Hot Wheels color.

It may be more popular than many of you think. The single guy who can pull off driving one with confidence will probably meet a lot of women who otherwise would have said nothing.

That having been said, it is a very polarizing color. If I was a dealer taking a special order on one, I would want a fairly large deposit and proof of financial ability to buy.