Sponsored

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
hahah... Just my .02$

That said, Ill be 50 next month, and on my 10th Jeep... so perhaps Im just becoming a grumpy old man! White is nice... (doesn't ever look dirty) but just not my thing.

Having always been a Jeep guy - I not only love the vehicle... but have been passionate about specific color options that were always available. I just think the options being offered in the coming cycle are way to swayed towards really bright, or taste specific colors.

There just isn't any subtle about any of the options listed currently

Lol tell us how you really feel!

White is still available. Doesn’t show scratches. Looks sharp On JLs. No cost.
Sponsored

SuperNova

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Rubicon XR
Occupation
Midwife
Are they offering the half door option on the Tuscadero Rubi? The dual color half door pic that the online build configuration is showing is a bit...scary! Ha!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep has gone mad, changing the prices, the options and the colors every 25 minutes...

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT & 23 Ram Limited 4x4
Occupation
Retired.
I've had more Jeeps than most and would buy a Bronco before going to Rairdon's.

SilverBug86

First Name
John Doe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Don't worry you guys... this is just "transitory" inflation. In a few months, chips will be unloaded [from cargo ships] and millions of brand new cars will roll onto the lots across the country. Prices will be cut in half! --- *rolls eyes*

Sponsored

Odierub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
It looks like they have removed most if not all of their metallic paints from the configurator. (I can't tell regarding Hydro Blue Pearl or Tuscadero Pearl from the pictures/descriptions.) Maybe this IS a supply chain issue with the metal flakes. Or a factory process issue of matching panels and sections.

My younger son and I both love our chosen Granite Crystal color on our near identical Rubi's. His best friend got one of the last Billet Silver Sports off a dealer's lot several months ago.

I hope this isn't Product Management deciding what is best FOR us, rather than trying to learn FROM us.

PPG is a major supplier to all of the vehicle manufacturers, and their influence cannot be ignored. Their offerings often drive the vehicle manufacturers' marketing. This report may be of interest:
Issued this year, it shows an analysis of color of cars produced/sold globally.

Let's hope the configurator is in transition between model years, and Jeep will bring back new versions of our favorite missing colors!
Sure would help our resale one day 😉

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase

Joebuffalo72

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUWS, 2004 Tracker, 2008 Silverado
hahah... Just my .02$

That said, Ill be 50 next month, and on my 10th Jeep... so perhaps Im just becoming a grumpy old man! White is nice... (doesn't ever look dirty) but just not my thing.

Having always been a Jeep guy - I not only love the vehicle... but have been passionate about specific color options that were always available. I just think the options being offered in the coming cycle are way to swayed towards really bright, or taste specific colors.

There just isn't any subtle about any of the options listed currently
I'm 49 1/2 and not really a "look at me" guy, but I do frequently forget where I parked. Gecko solves THAT problem!

willysfrontatmiracle.jpg

marcdm

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara... preceded by 2012 JKU Sahara, Multiple CJ's, TJ's even XJ, WJ & WK2... yup, Always loved my jeeps :)
HAH! Fair point! - I guess HEY LOOK AT ME reads critical. Not my intent so apologies if the comment probably came across that way! I meant no offense to ANYONE else's color preference.
(Pink included)

As I mentioned, Jeep has a loooooong history of very different and often super bright and vibrant color options. My gripe was just that none of my preferred color choices remain!

You most certainly wont miss that rig in the crowded parking lot!

I'm 49 1/2 and not really a "look at me" guy, but I do frequently forget where I parked. Gecko solves THAT problem!

willysfrontatmiracle.jpg