Sponsored

Turtleback Expedition and JLU Towing Capacity?

NCJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
To The OP. I apologize for possibly high jacking your thread. I have created my own thread to directly address my personal experience with my TB experience.
I hope your experience is greatly better than mine. I truly hope that TB has made improvements since my purchase.

I will still reply to questions on this thread as time allows.

I wish you well and happy camping.
Sponsored

OP
OP
SuperNerdEE

SuperNerdEE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
To The OP. I apologize for possibly high jacking your thread. I have created my own thread to directly address my personal experience with my TB experience.
I hope your experience is greatly better than mine. I truly hope that TB has made improvements since my purchase.

I will still reply to questions on this thread as time allows.

I wish you well and happy camping.
No worries. The thread quickly came about a lot more than towing a TB. Whether or not we all see eye to eye isn’t an issue to me. Honestly it’s given me a lot to think about and discuss with TB. So I appreciate your thoughts and input.

I’ve actually been trying to find a good forum space myself for TB and/or other overland trailer owners. Funny enough I’ve found no good forum and no subreddit that fits the bill. I’ve ask folks on the overland subreddit if there is any interest but yet to find any. I might just make my own subreddit, overland Trailers or something lol. Sure would be nice to share experiences, build issues, ideas, etc with folks who have similar gear.

Anyway, happy trails to you, too. And for those who’ve been following or find this later I plan to take pics and post updates on my experience since I think in terms of completion of this thread that would be ideal.

alksion

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 392, 21 Sahara Altitude
Occupation
Biz Owner
No worries. The thread quickly came about a lot more than towing a TB. Whether or not we all see eye to eye isn’t an issue to me. Honestly it’s given me a lot to think about and discuss with TB. So I appreciate your thoughts and input.

I’ve actually been trying to find a good forum space myself for TB and/or other overland trailer owners. Funny enough I’ve found no good forum and no subreddit that fits the bill. I’ve ask folks on the overland subreddit if there is any interest but yet to find any. I might just make my own subreddit, overland Trailers or something lol. Sure would be nice to share experiences, build issues, ideas, etc with folks who have similar gear.

Anyway, happy trails to you, too. And for those who’ve been following or find this later I plan to take pics and post updates on my experience since I think in terms of completion of this thread that would be ideal.
I joined this one: https://expeditionportal.com/forum/forums/expedition-and-overland-trailers-retail-models.42/

E1162637-C696-4750-89BB-EEA51C9FE533.jpeg