Sponsored

Turn signal will not auto-cancel

Sontavaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Lj - sold-cause im an idiot. 2019 blue rubi ordered and received. I need my LJ back.
Occupation
Repressor of civil rights
Well a new Jeep issue . For me anyway. My 2019 rubi decided that it no longer wants to automagically cancel the signal after i complete the turn. I have been driving around like an idiot with my turn signals on. I have to physically manipulate the switch back into the off position. Back to the dealer again I guess. Anybody else have this problem?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Well a new Jeep issue . For me anyway. My 2019 rubi decided that it no longer wants to automagically cancel the signal after i complete the turn. I have been driving around like an idiot with my turn signals on. I have to physically manipulate the switch back into the off position. Back to the dealer again I guess. Anybody else have this problem?
@Sontavaman

I follow this forum pretty closely.. I have done so for over 2 years. Have not seen any other JL owner post an issue like this...

Dealer time!

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps the mechanism that turns the turn signal off when the steering wheel re-centers broke? That would explain why it doesn’t work on either side.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
Perhaps the mechanism that turns the turn signal off when the steering wheel re-centers broke? That would explain why it doesn’t work on either side.
@aldo98229

This JL's steering wheel may not be centered for whatever reason and it's not being centered, is what is causing the problem.

I assumed this issue is on a stock, 2019 and that the steering wheel is indeed centered ??

If the steering wheel is in fact centered and the issue is occurring... then dealer will be replacing a part that has failed.
Sponsored