Turbo back?

Outrage

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2001 TJ
I have a 2019 Rubi arriving soon and I know there are catbavks and axle backs but I would like to know if anyone has heard of any companies doing a turboback. I figured this would free up more flow for better spool and more power. Even a ball bearing turbo that pushes more volume of air as it is being said the stock puts out 25ish. Same pressure but more air means more power. I want to hit 350tq asap.
Sponsored

ormandj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR X 4xe
I have a 2019 Rubi arriving soon and I know there are catbavks and axle backs but I would like to know if anyone has heard of any companies doing a turboback. I figured this would free up more flow for better spool and more power. Even a ball bearing turbo that pushes more volume of air as it is being said the stock puts out 25ish. Same pressure but more air means more power. I want to hit 350tq asap.
There are no tunes available right now, there's no point. You don't want to free up the downpipe restriction until you can properly tune the vehicle. You're going to have to wait on 350tq unless you've got a tune ready, yourself.

OP
OP

Outrage

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2001 TJ
There are no tunes available right now, there's no point. You don't want to free up the downpipe restriction until you can properly tune the vehicle. You're going to have to wait on 350tq unless you've got a tune ready, yourself.
I understand this. Just wanted to know if anyone had stuff nbn in the work. I went with the 2.0l due to the fact j have a feeling this engine is gonna be the jeepers tinker toy. Currently have a 2016 3.6 supercharger by sprintex and not 100% happy with it plus I love the new rubis.
Sponsored