Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
As soon as all parts arrive, I'll be pulling out my current Dynatrac Endurosport 2" lift to make way for the 3.5" metalcloak dual rate coils, 6-packs, shock relocation brackets, and rear sway bar links.

I didn't get the full Gamechanger because I supplemented the endurosport with a rear track bar and all 8 control arms from Synergy. I went with SteerSmarts for the front track bar and all steering linkages. Figured I could just carry those parts over and see how everything jives.

Point of this thread is from having heard that metalcloak tunes the 6-packs to the specific model of wrangler they are going on. When ordering earlier today, to take advantage of their 4th of July sale, there was nothing asking about vehicle specifics. Are the 6-packs shipped with a universal tune or vehicle specific tune?
Sponsored

CloakedWillys

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.metalcloak.com
Vehicle(s)
18 JL 2.0T Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales and tech support for MetalCloak
As soon as all parts arrive, I'll be pulling out my current Dynatrac Endurosport 2" lift to make way for the 3.5" metalcloak dual rate coils, 6-packs, shock relocation brackets, and rear sway bar links.

I didn't get the full Gamechanger because I supplemented the endurosport with a rear track bar and all 8 control arms from Synergy. I went with SteerSmarts for the front track bar and all steering linkages. Figured I could just carry those parts over and see how everything jives.

Point of this thread is from having heard that metalcloak tunes the 6-packs to the specific model of wrangler they are going on. When ordering earlier today, to take advantage of their 4th of July sale, there was nothing asking about vehicle specifics. Are the 6-packs shipped with a universal tune or vehicle specific tune?

We do tune to model with our springs. The JL valving is different than JK or TJ/LJ. Based off part number of shock we know that the valve spec would be.

OP
OP
Headbarcode

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
We do tune to model with our springs. The JL valving is different than JK or TJ/LJ. Based off part number of shock we know that the valve spec would be.
Oh OK, the #'s 1561 and 1562 tell the tale.

Thanks a lot for the response on a Sunday! I'm very much looking forward to the upgrade to your parts.

Happy belated 4th and be safe! Thanks again, Metalcloak!
Sponsored